Share Price £119,000 (from 35% Min. Share)
Full Value £340,000 | £5,950 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Highflyer Gardens - 3 bed house in Ely - Cambridgeshire
place King's Meadow, Kings Avenue, CB7 4QW
Charming collection three and four bedroom homes on the edge of Ely
Reserve for just £125* – offer available until 31st October 2020
Reserve your dream home with Shared Ownership for less – simply contact Clarion Housing today and find out how easy it is.
*Fee reduced from £500. Offer available until 31st October 2020 and applies to all Shared Ownership purchases with Clarion Housing. If the property does not exchange within 42 days of the reservation fee being taken then the full £500 reservation fee will be required. Full T&Cs available on request.
Am I eligible?
Applicants must live or work in the East Cambridgeshire area.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner*. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
About Highflyer Gardens
Introducing a charming collection of three and four bedroom townhouses available for Shared Ownership at this brand new development on the edge of Ely.
The wider King’s Meadow development is a peaceful new family neighbourhood surrounded by stunning views across the Fens, located just five minutes drive from the centre of the beautiful cathedral city of Ely.
The lively historic centre is home to the beautiful gothic Ely Cathedral as well as an excellent range of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities nearby including Waitrose and Sainsbury’s supermarkets and a multi-screen Cineworld cinema.
Ely benefits from excellent road and rail connections to Cambridge and London beyond, with Ely Station located three miles from the development, transporting you to nearby Cambridge in just 15 minutes, Peterborough in 35 minutes and London Kings Cross in around an hour and a quarter, with regular direct trains to all three destinations.
To register your interest or for any other enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team – Sales
Images displayed may be examples of previous Clarion Housing developments that will not always be indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
- Kitchen units in Medford White
- Laminate worktops in Everest Black or Stella Mare
- Blanco single-bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- AEG built-in single fan oven and 4 ring gas hob
- Electrolux curved glass chimney hood
- Quickstep Creo Louisiana Oak Natural laminate flooring
- Armitage Shanks Sandringham WC and basin with monobloc tap
- Armitage Shanks Sandringham bath with thermostatic shower mixer
- Glass shower screen
- Shaver socket
- Porcelonsa Medano Caliza wall tiles in beige
- Dulux white emulsion finish to walls and ceilings
- Woodwork finished in Dulux satin white
- Satellite Sky Q, cable TV and digital terrestrial TV capability
- Two parking spaces
- Private turfed garden and shed
- Gas central heating
- Predicted Energy Rating: B
- Close to Ely and nearby Waitrose and Sainsbury’s supermarkets
- 18 miles from Cambridge City Centre
*Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure that the information here is correct, it has been supplied as a guide. Clarion reserves the right to amend the specification as necessary and without notification.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.