Pricing to be confirmed
Scheme: Shared OwnershipComing soon
Horizon - 2 bed house in Littlehampton - West Sussex
place Cornfield Close, BN17 6FQ
COMING SOON: register your interest now!
HORIZON: a beautiful collection of newly-built 2 & 3 bedroom houses.
COMING SOON:register your interest now!
- A live/work connection to Arun District Council is required to reserve a home.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market.
- You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
For further details on Shared Ownership please visit myclarionhousing.com/sharedownership
Incentives:*fee reduced from £500. Offer extended until 30th September 2021 and applies to all Shared Ownership purchases with Clarion Housing. If the property does not exchange within 42 days of the reservation fee being taken then the full £500 reservation fee will be required. Full T&Cs available on request.
Pricing & Availability:additional details on share percentages, indicative mortgage deposits, rental payments and service charges may be found on the downloadable price list. Please note, this information is linked to our overall availability and may not reflect the current live status. These details may also be subject to change.
Imagery: all images displayed throughout are examples of previous Clarion developments and are not indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.