Intermediate Rent | Rent & service chargecheck_circle Available now
Westbourne Park Baptist Church - 1 bed apartment in Westminster
place 53 PORCHESTER ROAD, W2 5DX
One Bedroom Apartment for the Westminster Home Ownership Accelerator Scheme
Please see below the eligibility requirements to qualify for this development:
- You must be a first time buyer or you have already sold any property you owned in the UK or abroad.
- Your household income (single or joint) is below £90,000 per year.
- You must have either 1 year of current residence or employment within Westminster.
- You should be currently in paid employment (either PAYE or self employed) and therefore able to cover rent costs.
- If you meet the criteria above, please register with Homeownership Westminster to express your interest. More information can be found on their website
Minimum Household income for this apartment is:
Single income £59,030.21 / Joint income £52,188.59
A deposit of £22,500
Call 0800 7834849 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, You can also contact Homeownership Westminster by using this telephone number or email address should you have any general queries.
Viewings will be commencing Saturday 5th October, Please register with Homeownership Westminster to express interest if you would like to view.
The Westminster Home Ownership Accelerator helps working Londoners on lower incomes, who earn less than the Greater London Authority Limit for intermediate housing to become home owners.
The Accelerator scheme is for Those living or working in Westminster earning less than £90,000, who qualify for intermediate housing and have saved up at least £22,500.
We offer accommodation at 65% discount against market rent for a period of three years. This creates affordable London living, which can help assist your household budget, and at the end of the three years you will receive up to £54,500 to buy your own home.
The scheme is developed by Dolphin Living with support from City of Westminster
Please visit http://dolphinliving.com/accelerator/ for more information
A development of one, two and three bedroom apartments for rent in Westminster. A modern mixed development consisting of a rebuilt Baptist Church, children’s library, community hall and 33 high quality affordable homes over 5 levels. Of the 33 units, 22 are part of the Westminster Homeownership Accelerator Schemeand 11 are for intermediate rent. The building includes a roof terrace accessible to all residents.
All apartments are Unfurnished
Fixed term tenancy 3 years for the accelerator scheme
This apartment is Provided by Dolphin Living please visit the link below for more information.
- 1 Minute walk from Royal Oak station
- 10 minute walk from Bayswater
- New Build
- Bike storage
- juliette balcony
- White goods included