Share Price £199,500 (from 70% Min. Share)
Full Value £285,000 | £19,950 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in Newham
place The Griffin, 3 Wattsdown Close, E13 0NY
One Housing Group
1 bed flat in walking distance to Plaistow Station - 70% share price for £199,950
· Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
· Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
· No cash buyers
· No pets
· Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
· Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
· Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
· Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
70% Share Price: £199,500
Full Market Value: £285,000
Monthly Rent: £151.36
Monthly Service Charges: £172.92
This property is a naturally well lit, bright and spacious one bedroom flat with good size rooms and plenty of storage. The flat is painted white throughout with wall to wall laminated flooring with kitchen and bathroom tiled floors. Situated on the third floor, the unit is quiet.
The property is five minutes’ walk from Plaistow station with local shops within 5 minutes walk.
The property is in a quiet area within short walks to Plaistow Park and West Ham Park.
Ideal for commuters, Plaistow station is on the District line and is a short bus journey (bus stop located outside station) away from Stratford Centre/Stratford City with additional services of the Jubilee, Central, DLR and Overground services.
Short walk to excellent primary and secondary schools.
· South Facing Balcony with view of Canary Wharf
· Bathroom fitted with white suite, shower over bath and heated towel rail
· Laminate flooring throughout with kitchen and bathroom fitted with tiles.
· Range of fully fitted kitchen units with gas hob with unit spaces for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
· Gas Central Heating
· Double glazing
· Door entry phone system with lift access
· Close to local shops and shopping centres
· Close to transport links