2 bedroom house for sale
Castle Hill, DA10 1EL
Am I eligible?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner*. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
- Applicants from any borough will be accepted however priority will be given to those with a live/work connection to Dartford.
COMING SOON - two bedroom apartments and two and three bedroom homes in the heart of Ebbsfleet Garden City
NEW RELEASES COMING IN THE NEW YEAR
About Unity Gardens
Unity Gardens is a bold, contemporary collection of two bedroom apartments and two and three bedroom homes in one of the most exciting places in England, Ebbsfleet Garden City. All homes are available through shared ownership.
Each home features spacious, light-filled rooms, with contemporary living areas and restful, comfortable bedrooms. The stylish modern kitchens offer sleek units, superior work surfaces and high-spec integrated appliances, while bathrooms include premium suites and heated towel rails.
Designed according to the original ‘garden city’ principles, Ebbsfleet Garden City combines acres of glorious green space and a 17-minute rail journey into central London. With new villages centred around attractive retail, leisure and community space. This is town and country in perfect harmony. No ordinary development, but a whole new way to live.
To register your interest, or for any other enquiries, please contact Clarion Housing’s Customer Service Team
- Part of the new Ebbsfleet Garden City
- 17 minutes into central London
- 10 minutes from Bluewater Shopping Centre
- Everyday amenities within easy access
- Town and country living