Share Price £163,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £407,500 | £8,150 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Nova at Queensbury Square - 2 bed apartment in Harrow
place Honeypot Lane, Queensbury, NW9 6RN
Stylish 2 bedroom Shared Ownership apartment in North West London
There are some general eligibility requirements that anyone wishing to buy a Shared Ownership home must meet.The general eligibility criteria for Shared Ownership is as follows:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Outside of London your annual household income must be less than £80,000
- In London your annual household income must be less than £90,000
- You should generally be a first time buyer, i.e. you don’t already own a home. If you do already own, you must be in the process of selling it
- You should not be able to afford to buy a home suitable for your housing needs on the open market
- You must show you are not in mortgage or rent arrears
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have a good credit history (no bad debts or County Court Judgements) and can afford the regular payments and costs involved in buying a home
Please contact our sales team for eligibility criteria as this may differ with each development.
Brand new show apartment opening early 2021, register your interest now
Reserve today and we'll pay your legal fees!
Call us on 020 8099 9418
A brand new collection of 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments on Honeypot Lane in Queensbury, which are available with Shared Ownership.
Nova at Queensbury Square offers beautifully designed, light filled apartments with spacious layouts and contemporary design features. Located on Honeypot Lane, there are plenty of local amenities close by including restaurants, late-night stores and cafes. With Queensbury station just a 5 minute walk away, central London is easily reached in under 30 minutes.
From its excellent north west London location, this selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments enjoy the very best of all worlds. The historic charm of Harrow lies to the west, Barnet's abundance of open space to the east and the buzz of the city to the south.
Each apartment at Nova has been carefully designed to be energy efficient, comfortable and functional with an optimal use of interior space. The result is a collection of homes that provides the perfect base for the modern London resident.
*CGIs indicative only
Kitchen / Living / Dining
• Paula Rosa Bellato Grey work top
• Paula Rosa – Manhatten Range – White Gloss
• Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
• Integrated oven, hob, Smeg cooker hood, fridge freezer, dish washer and washer/dryer
• Stainless steel splashback
• LED chrome downlight
• Karndean flooring in grey limed oak, Herringbone style
• Winkhaus safety catch to all windows
• Wired smoke and heat detectors with hush and battery back up
• Carbon monoxide detectors
• Multi lock beach veneer finish apartment door
• Digital audio video entry
• Grey carpet
• Pendant lighting to all bedrooms
Bathroom & en suites
• Tempo Arc 170cm x 70cm Idealform Plus+ Bath
• Bath shower mixer, chrome plated
• Tesi Range basin with one tap hole
• Glass shower screen
• LED chrome downlights
• x 2 Croydex mirror cabinets to main bathroom
• Bevelled edge mirror above basin to en suite
• Double sockets and light switches
• Satellite TV socket in living area (Sky Q compatible, subscription required)
• TV points in living and master bedrooms