Share Price £93,000 (from 60% Min. Share)
Full Value £155,000 | £9,300 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Southampton - City of Southampton
place Carpathia Drive, SO14 3GU
A bright and spacious second floor, two bedroom apartment situated in a central area of Southampton.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- You have an income greater than £ 30000
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan living/dining room area, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, two large double bedrooms with built in wardrobe, family bathroom with shower over bath, large storage cupboard in hallway and double glazing throughout. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden & an allocated off street parking space.
Length of Lease:
Approx 84 Years
Council Tax Band:
Southampton City Council Tax Band - A
Gross Internal Area:
68 Square Metres
• Within close proximity to Southampton City Centre and the Ocean Village development which offer a wide variety of shops, restaurants, bars, entertainment and other amenities.
• Within walking distance to cinema, supermarket, schools, GP, Dental surgery and access to local bus routes.
• Southampton Central Train Station is located 1.1 miles from the property and offers direct services to; London Waterloo, Brighton, Manchester, Bournemouth and Cardiff.
• The M27 is easily accessible providing direct route to London and other major cities.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Energy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.