Share Price £93,000 (from 60% Min. Share)
Full Value £155,000 | £9,300 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Southampton - City of Southampton
place Carpathia Drive, SO14 3GU
A bright and spacious second floor, two bedroom apartment situated in a central area of Southampton.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- You have an income greater than £ 30000
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan living/dining room area, modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, two large double bedrooms with built in wardrobe, family bathroom with shower over bath, large storage cupboard in hallway and double glazing throughout. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden & an allocated off street parking space.
Length of Lease:
Approx 84 Years
Council Tax Band:
Southampton City Council Tax Band - A
Gross Internal Area:
68 Square Metres
Length of Lease: Approx. 82 Years
Monthly Rent = £240.62
Monthly Service Charge = £262.67
** Based on a 90%, 25-year repayment mortgage with an interest rate at 4.5%.
***Is based on a 10% mortgage deposit. If you have a higher deposit Hyde New Homes can discuss how the salary required is reduced (approximately every 5% extra deposit reduces the salary required by £1,200).
Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up your mortgage and rent repayments. Particulars give a fair overall description of the property and are not intended to constitute an offer or form part of any contract. Areas, distances or measurements referred to are approximate. For confirmation of property details refer to the terms of the lease and plans from your solicitor. Hyde New Homes Resale properties are sold as seen, photographs and details (excluding financial information) are provided by the leaseholder. Please note that the Resales Team have not visited this property.
Contact us now to arrange a viewing:
Please call the Sales Team on 0345 606 1221 and provide the following information:
Your Contact Number/Email
Your Hyde New Homes or Help to Buy reference number**
Your Deposit for the mortgage
If it is a Single/Joint application (if married it must be joint)
Your Current salary (single/Joint where applicable)
Do you have any children? If so, how many?
Do you own any pets? If so, what?
Are you a current homeowner?
**To obtain a Hyde New Homes Reference number, visit https://so.hydeform.co.uk/ to register and complete the online application. A reference number will be emailed to you once the application is completed. If you have a Help to Buy reference number, we will accept this as well.
• Within close proximity to Southampton City Centre and the Ocean Village development which offer a wide variety of shops, restaurants, bars, entertainment and other amenities.
• Within walking distance to cinema, supermarket, schools, GP, Dental surgery and access to local bus routes.
• Southampton Central Train Station is located 1.1 miles from the property and offers direct services to; London Waterloo, Brighton, Manchester, Bournemouth and Cardiff.
• The M27 is easily accessible providing direct route to London and other major cities.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Energy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.