Share Price £155,000 (from 60% Min. Share)
Full Value £258,333 | £7,750 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership ResalesUnder offer
2 bedroom apartment in Basildon - Essex
place Ramsden Court, Golden Jubilee Way, SS12 9FT
A modern two bedroom first floor apartment available in Basildon
This home is available to local first time buyers registered with the local Help to Buy agent. Priority will be given to MOD personnel and those already living and/or working in Basildon. Applicants on a lower income but who have a larger deposit will also be considered.
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this modern two bedroom first floor apartment built circa 2015. The apartment is less than one mile away from Wickford railway station with links to London Liverpool Street, Southend Victoria and Southminster. Nearby Wickford High Street, and The Willows Centre, offers a range of well-known names and specialist independent retailers. There are several primary and secondary schools in the local area including Oakfield Primary and Beauchamps High School. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A127 with links to the A13, M25 and London.
• Entrance hall with storage
• Living/dining room open plan to kitchen (6.94m x 2.66m inc kitchen area). Access to balcony
• Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units in high gloss finish. Fully tiled splash-back wall. Integrated oven, hob, hood, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
• Bedroom one (4.3m x 3.0m) with fitted carpet
• Bedroom two (4.3m x 2.4m) with fitted carpet
• Modern fitted bathroom W/C (2.45m x 2.0m) with white suite. Overhead shower to bath with shower screen. Heated chrome towel rail. Tiled flooring
• Electric heating system
• One allocated parking space
• Lease date: 125 years from 1 September 2015
• EPC rating: B (82)
Measurements are for guidance only and have not been verified by Moat
Download DocumentsEnergy Certificate
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.