Share Price £288,000 (from 60% Min. Share)
Full Value £480,000 | £28,512 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
Resales - 2 bed apartment in Lambeth
place Pavilion Mansions, Brighton Terrace, SW9 8DG
Lambeth: Two bedroom, Second floor apartment, now available
EligibilityYou may be eligible for this property if: -You must be at least 18 years old -Your annual household income must be less than £90,000 -You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market -You should generally be a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply Please note that applicants will be expected to purchase the maximum share that is sustainable for them.
Register your interest today to book yourviewing appointment.
The Pavilion Mansions property is a two bedroom second floor apartment within a block of flats built around 1993. It benefits from off road parking and communal garden. The lease remaining on the property is 163 years.
There are good transport links with Brixton underground station 0.1miles away, served by Victoria Line, and linking to Green Park in 10 minutes.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Brixton Road, and for leisure and enjoyment, Brixton Market with a wealth of shops, restaurants and bars is a short walk away.
- Nearest station: Brixton Station (Zone 2) served by the Victoria Line and National Rail
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 2, 35, 45, 196, 250, 333, 432, N2 & P4 from Brixton.
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with entry phone system, storage cupboard and access to loft leading to…
- Living Room (4.9m x 3.0m): Spacious lounge with grey, woolmix carpeted flooring
- Kitchen (3.0m x 1.7m): White base and wall units with white worktop and tiled splashback. Free standing oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer and washer dryer. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (4.8m x 2.7m): Double bedroom. Grey carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 2.6m): Double bedroom. Grey carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (1.9m x 1.7m): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin. Full height tiling around the bath. Linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Parking: allocated space for one car. Communal Garden.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.
- Available through Shared Ownership
- Beautifully presented
- Great transport links
- Two Bedrooms
- Secure Parking