Share Price £157,500 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £630,000 | £15,750 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
Resales - 1 bed apartment in Tower Hamlets
place Ceylon House, 70 Alie Street, E1 8PZ
Tower Hamlets: One-Bed, Seventh Floor Apartment with Balconies, now available
EligibilityYou may be eligible for this property if: -You are at least 18 years old -Your annual household income is be less than £90,000 -You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market -You are generally a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply Please note that applicants will be expected to purchase the maximum share that is sustainable for them.
Once you have registered your interest, you will receive an email with a link to book your viewing.
Ceylon House property is a one-bed, purpose built flat. The property is situated on the seventh floor of an eight-storey apartment block with lift access, built around 2016. Conveniently located on the City fringe, the lease remaining on the property is 122 years.
There are great transport links with East Aldgate and Aldgate Underground Stations 0.3 miles away, served by Circle, Metropolitan, District and Hammersmith & City lines, and linking to Central Londoninless than 20 minutes.
Shopping facilities are close by on Leman Street and Commercial Rd. less than 0.2 miles away. Aldgate, Whitechapel and Brick Lane Market all offer a wealth of bars, restaurants and clubs. For more leisure and enjoyment, Whitechapel Gallery iswithin 0.2 miles.
- Nearest Tube station: Aldgate East& Aldgate - 0.3 miles
- Nearest Station:Fenchurch Street Station - National Rail.
- Bus Routes: 25, 205, 254, N25, N253
The property located on the seventh floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with utility room and video entry phone system
- Living Room (7.61m x 3.39m): Spacious lounge with door to balcony, storage cupboardand double glazed windows leading to modern open plan kitchen. White oak laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: Off-white base and wall units with granite worktop andstainless-steel back splash. Integrated appliances; stainless steel oven, hob, extractor fan and full height fridge-freezer. White oak laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (4.51m x 3.78m): Double Bedroom with a spacious fitted wardrobe and door to balcony. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (2.7m x 2.1m):Grey suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin with wall sized mirror. Full height tiling. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
- Outside:Twolarge balconies (2.7m x 2.1m, each),communal garden and secured cycle storage.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.
- Available through Shared Ownership
- Great Transport Links
- Private Balcony
- One Bedroom
- Lift Access