Share Price £90,000 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £360,000 | £4,500 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
L&Q at Millbrook Park - 1 bed apartment in Barnet
place Bittacy Hill, Mill Hill, NW7 1BS
1 bedroom apartment available at Foxglove Gardens for £90,000! 6 months rent and service charge paid on selected plots!*
- Homes at Millbrook Park will be available to those living/working in a North London sub region, with priority given to those living/working in Barnet.
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- You do not already own a home, or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent
Foxglove Gardens - Apartment 241 - includes parking!
1 bedroom 1st floor apartment offering 50.6 sq.m of internal floor area with outdoor space. Contact a member of our sales team now to view our new show home.
£90,000 for a 25% share of £360,000 and a deposit as low as £4,500 and a minimum income of £49,049.
L&Q at Millbrook Park provides an opportunity uncommon for North West London; a new home with one foot in the city, yet within easy reach of the countryside. Buying with L&Q at Millbrook Park opens the door to owning in Mill Hill, offering the chance to buy an affordable home in this green, serene and well connected part of town. Set within landscaped parkland, the site includes a new primary school and plaza, which has space for new shops, restaurants and offices. Bordered by the Green Belt and peppered with parks and open spaces. Visit Mill Hill Viewpoint for fantastic, 180-degree views of both city and countryside.
Mill Hill Connections
Here in Mill Hill, you will be well placed for work, play, and getting away. Mill Hill East underground station, on the Northern Line, is right across the road. Just 23 minutes to Kings Cross St. Pancras, 31 minutes to Bank, and 34 minutes to Waterloo. Living at Millbrook Park you will also be within easy reach of some of London's most famous and most visited locations.
Shared Ownership makes it possible to own your home even if you feel priced out of the property market. Its an affordable home ownership scheme designed as a stepping-stone to outright ownership if you can't afford to buy a home on the open market. Under the Shared Ownership scheme you part-own and part-rent your home, making it possible for first-time buyers and families to get on the property ladder.
The minimum share you can purchase is 25% and the maximum is 75%. You will usually pay a mortgage on the part you own and a subsidised rent on the part you don't own. As your income rises, you can increase the share you own until you eventually own 100% and no longer pay any rent to L&Q. This process is known as staircasing.
For those who would like to and are able to visit us, the Show Home is now open on an appointment-only basis, with extra measures in place to ensure your wellbeing. Please call us to book your appointment. If you would prefer to speak to our Sales Team from your own home, they are still on hand and can conduct appointments via phone, email and by virtual tour. *We are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers, staff and members of the public.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Opposite Mill Hill East underground station
- Ofsted rated 'outstanding' schools nearby
- Under 5 minute walk to Virgin Active and Waitrose
- 12 minute drive to Brent Cross shopping centre
- Zone 4 location with Mill Hill East and Mill Hill Broadway
- Outdoor space to every home
- All homes include parking
- 23 minute train to Kings Cross
- 2 min walk from Mill Hill East Underground Station