Share Price £186,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £465,000 | £18,600 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Tower Hamlets
place 14 Umberston Street, Whitechapel, E1 1PY
One Housing Group (resales)
40% Share available
· Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
· Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
· No cash buyers
· No pets
· Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
· Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
· Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
· Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.
A well presented and nicely designed second floor two bedroom flat within the trendy Whitechapel/city borders. Located close to an array of amenities in Whitechapel and Shoreditch. Whitechapel High Street, Brick Lane and Spitalfields with their abundance of cafes, restaurants and boutique shops are all within a 15 minute walk away. The property boasts excellent transport links and would be an ideal location for city professionals. Within easy access to both tube and over-ground stations - Whitechapel, Shadwell and Aldgate stations are all less than a 10 minute walk away. Commercial Road is also a stone’s throw away and is a major bus route serving many locations and most importantly the city can be easily accessed within 15 minutes by foot.
The property comprises of a spacious and well proportioned semi-open plan kitchen and living room with a modern fitted kitchen. Off the hall there is a large and bright master bedroom and a further double bedroom. There is also a good sized family bathroom comprising of a white suite, shower over the bath and a heated towel rail. A west facing private balcony is a nice addition to the flat and can be accessed from both the living room and master bedroom.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Private balcony
- Additional Storage cupboard in hallway
- Secure bicycle storage
- Door entry phone system
- Close to local shops and transport links