Share Price £95,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £237,500 | £9,500 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
SO Resi Frimley - 1 bed apartment in Frimley - Surrey
place SO Resi Frimley, Old Bisley Road,, GU16 9QE
Last remaining units! 1 bed flat starting at £95,000 for 40% share
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- Priority will be given to applicants who live or work within Surrey Heath
This home offers spacious, open plan kitchen with modern, integrated appliances as well as under pelmet lighting, to create the perfect atmosphere while entertaining.
Just across the hall you will find sun-filled double bedroom with a built in wardrobe. The soft carpeting all through the apartment will create the cozy living space you are after.
Don't worry about the storage space - this apartment has plenty of it.
This beautifully designed one bedroom apartment is available through shared ownership and situated within a landscaped development just moments from the town of Frimley on the Surrey/Hampshire border. A home at SO Resi Frimley has been designed with easy living in mind, featuring light and bright interiors which cleverly maximise space. All properties come with allocated car parking and some offer private outdoor space, from generous gardens to airy balconies.
Register your interest today
The small town of Frimley, with a Waitrose and independent shops and cafes, offers all the conveniences you need, while nearby Farnborough has plenty of high street stores.From Frimley railway station you can reach London Waterloo in just 69 minutes, and there are frequent services to Guilford and Ascot. Junction 4 of the M3 is a few minutes’ drive away, connecting you to the south west, the M25 and beyond. With easy access to excellent transport links, plus great amenities and popular schools nearby, there are so many reasons to make So Resi Frimley your new home.
* Show home images are for illustrative purposes only.
* Eligibility and income restrictions will apply.
* Completion anticipated in late Autumn
- Great transport connections – Reach London Waterloo in 69 minutes and frequent services to Guildford or Ascot
- Allocated car parking
- Landscaped communal grounds
- Built-in wardrobes to master bedroom
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Integrated appliances include hob and oven with chimney hood, dishwasher, washer / dryer and fridge freezer
- Available for Shared Ownership - Fantastic way to get on the property ladder!
- Close to Frimley town centre
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1 Property price list
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.