Share Price £115,500 (from 55% Min. Share)
Full Value £210,000 | £5,775 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Stevenage - Hertfordshire
place Stephenson Mews, SG2 8UW
Clarion Housing Group resales
Fantastic two bed apartment with juliet balcony off living area - buy with just a 5% deposit*
- Minimum salaries required are: £36,970 (single), £40,970 (joint) based on a minimum deposit.
- Applicants must have access to £3,500 savings to cover purchasing costs. A higher level of savings will be required to obtain a mortgage
- Applicants must be registered with Share to Buy
- Applicants should have a live and/or work connection to the Stevenage district
- Priority will be given to serving military personnel
Information correct as December 2019
A fantastic opportunity to own this well presented third floor two bedroom apartment which is available from just £115,500* through shared ownership.
The spacious living/dining room has a large floor to ceiling door/window unit which allows plenty of natural daylight into the room, with the door opening onto a juliet balcony.
The partially separated kitchen is fitted with shaker wooden units, integrated stainless steel cooker, hob and integrated extractor fan.
Both bedrooms are bright and airy provide plenty of flexible living space.
In addition the apartment benefits from access to off-street parking.
The property is ideally located close to Stevenage town centre, local shops, amenities and schools.
The property has great transport links as Stevenage railway station offers frequent direct train services into London Kings Cross and there is easy access to the A1(M) so you have choices to explore further afield at your convenience.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
For further information please contact Emmanuel Abe on 0300 456 0615 Ext 9769
- Buy with just 5% deposit*
- Third floor two bedroom apartment
- Less than 6 years old
- Access to off-street parking
- 112 years remaining on lease
- Fixtures and fitting to be agreed
- The property is ideally located close to Stevenage town centre, local shops, amenities and schools
- Stevenage railway station offers frequent direct train services into London Kings Cross
- Current Energy Efficiency Rating: C
*terms and conditions apply
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.