Share Price £80,000 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £160,000 | £8,000 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Southampton - City of Southampton
place Target Place, 489 Butts Road, SO19 1AD
A well presented two-bedroom, floor level apartment situated in a popular residential area of Southampton and close to amenities.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- You have an income greater than £ 23,000
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan living and dining room area, fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven and hob, Juliette Balcony, large double bedroom with built in wardrobe, second double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden and an allocated parking space.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 113 Years
Gross Internal Area:
Full Market Value: £160,000
50% Share: £80,000
Monthly Rent: £212.33 – Commencing 1st April 2020
Monthly service Charge: £96.06 – Commencing 1st April 2020
Household Income: £23,000
• Situated in a quiet residential area of Sholing in Southampton
• Southampton City Centre is located 3.5 miles from the apartment and is easily accessible offering a wide variety of shops and restaurants.
• Sholing Train Station is located 1.5 miles from the apartment and offers services to Portsmouth and Southampton where further services are available to London Waterloo, Cardiff and Bournemouth.
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Energy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.