Share Price £78,750 (from 30% Min. Share)
Full Value £262,500 | £7,875 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
SO Resi Camberley - 2 bed apartment in Camberley - Surrey
place Brunswick Road, Deepcut, GU16 6FD
Last few 2 bedroom apartments available in newly launched SO Resi Camberley
30% share for £78,750 with 10% deposit
This unit is a 2 bedroom apartment available for Shared Ownership in SO Resi Camberley. SO Resi Camberley is a contemporary collection of 2 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom houses situated in the newly created neighbourhood of Mindenhurst, located on the leafy outskirts of the Surrey green belt village of Deepcut.
Situated on the former Princess Royal Barracks, SO Resi Camberley forms part of a vibrant and sustainable family community where quality of life and convenience are key.
Frimley train station is a short drive away with good connections to Reading and Central London, making SO Resi Camberley the perfect place to call home.
Check out SO Resi Camberley virtual tour below :
What is shared ownership?
Shared ownership allows you to buy a share of your home, with a lower deposit, smaller mortgage and monthly payment on the rest. You start by buying between 25% - 75% of your home. That means your monthly mortgage and deposit are smaller than they would be if you bought your home outright. You can buy a bigger share of your home in the future, and even own 100%.
* Please note that the CGIs are for illustrative purposes only and subject to change
* Internal images are of an example SO Resi show home
* Eligibility and income criteria will apply
* Travel times are approximate
- Near Frimley Station with connections to Reading and London Waterloo
- Allocated parking
- Juliet balconies to select units
- Shopping, dining and good schools nearby
- Part of a vibrant and sustainable family community
- Get close to nature with peaceful canal-side walks
- Near highly rated primary and secondary schools and colleges
- Amtico flooring to kitchen, WC and bathroom and open plan living / dining area
- Provision for Sky Plus
- Fully fitted modern kitchens (built in oven, 4 burner gas hob and chimney)
- Soft close mechanisms to all doors and drawers Allocated parking
- cycle racks available
- French doors to balcony or patio for all apartments
- Available through Shared Ownership ( with 30% minimal share )
- Landscaped surroundings
- Allocated parking
- Book your virtual viewing now
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1 Property brochure 2
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.