Share Price £85,750 (from 35% Min. Share)
Full Value £245,000 | £4,288 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership ResalesUnder offer
2 bedroom apartment in Edenbridge - Kent
place Albion Way, TN8 6JQ
Two bedroom second (top) floor apartment
Priority will be offered to MOD personnel.
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom second (top) floor apartment built around 2008 by Crest Nicholson and situated in the Marlpit Hill area of Edenbridge. Albion Way is located adjacent to Edenbridge Station which provides links to London Bridge, whilst Edenbridge Town station is just under one mile away with links to London Victoria. Edenbridge High Street is one mile away with a selection of shops, restaurants and leisure centre. Edenbridge Primary School is less than one mile away.
• Entrance hall with storage cupboard, entryphone system, radiator, telephone point
• Open plan dual aspect living room, TV and telephone points, two radiators
• Open plan fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, built-in oven, hob and hood, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine
• Bedroom 1 with built-in wardrobe, TV and telephone points, radiator, fitted carpet
• Bedroom 2 with TV and telephone points, radiator, fitted carpet
• Bathroom with WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment, towel rail
• Gas central heating
• Allocated parking space
• Lease date: 125 years
• EPC rating – C (79)
• Council tax band – C
• Pets will not be permitted in apartments
Download DocumentsEnergy Certificate
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.