Pricing to be confirmed
Scheme: Shared OwnershipComing soon
Hale Works - 1 bed apartment in Haringey
place Daneland Walk, N17 9FD
An exciting collection of 1 & 2 bed apartments in the heart of Hale Village!
Priority to applicants living or working in the London Borough of Haringey.
Hale Works – Coming Spring 2021
One & Two bedroom apartments for Shared Ownership.
Sitting moments away from the tranquil waterways of the River Lee in one of North London’s most innovative new neighbourhoods, Hale Works offers the best of contemporary urban living in a setting to inspire and rejuvenate.
Tottenham has become one of London’s most eclectic cultural districts. Previously known for its array of restaurants and colourful markets, it’s now a community of artists, musicians, venue owners, brewers and baristas mapping out its creative future. This exciting new development is rising up as an architectural icon for this forward thinking corner of North London. Hale Works provides a fitting centre piece around which this ambitious development is designed.
When it comes to relaxing, the capitals largest urban nature reserve, Walthamstow Wetlands is only a ten minute walk away, offering everything from fishing to bird watching. Bringing a piece of the country to N17 is Tottenham Marshes, this large expanse of waterside grassland and wildflower meadow is tailored made for a Sunday stroll.
From a quick commute by train in to the City to a leisurely bike ride to pick up your weekend provision, you are perfectly placed to make the best of London.
Just a short walk from Hale Works is Tottenham Hale station where the Victoria Line underground takes you into the Kings Cross Eurostar connection in just 10 minutes. Fancy some retail therapy then why not head to Oxford Circus, again just 16 minutes on the underground.
If cycling is more your thing, you can ride to Liverpool Street in just over half an hour.
- Contemporary matt lacquer handle less kitchen tailored to each apartment
- Composite stone worktop and splashback
- Under cabinet low energy LED lighting
- Integrated appliances - Induction hob with extractor fan, fan assisted oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer and washer dryer by Siemens
- Enamelled white steel bath with fixed shower head and separate hand-held shower
- Dark wood laminated bath panel
- Contemporary style basin and taps
- Composite stone vanity top
- Chrome plated towel rail
- Large format porcelain floor and wall tiles
- LED down lights
- Shaver socket
- Karndean luxury vinyl flooring to kitchen/hall and living areas
- Fitted carpets to bedrooms
- Bespoke full height wardrobe in the master bedroom
- Double glazed floor to ceiling windows throughout
- Video phone entry system
- Communal heating system
Please note this is a car-free development. Purchasers will not be able to apply for a residents parking permit from the London Borough of Haringey.