Share percentage 25%, full price £480,000, £12,000 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,654
Rent £825, Service charge £300, Mortgage £529*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.29%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Priority to applicants that live or work in the London Borough of Haringey.
24hr Concierge Service & Sky Garden Access
One & Two bedroom apartments for Shared Ownership
› Spacious and stylish entrance lobby
› 24 hour Concierge Service
› Lift service
› Resident Sky Lounge and Garden on 11th floor
› Cycle stores in basement
› En-suite to master bedroom (2 beds only)
› 10 year Premier Guarantee Build Warranty
Sitting moments away from the tranquil waterways of the River Lee in one of North London’s most innovative new neighbourhoods, Hale Works offers the best of contemporary urban living in a setting to inspire and rejuvenate.
Tottenham has become one of London’s most eclectic cultural districts. Previously known for its array of restaurants and colourful markets, it’s now a community of artists, musicians, venue owners, brewers and baristas mapping out its creative future. This exciting new development is rising up as an architectural icon for this forward thinking corner of North London. Hale Works provides a fitting centre piece around which this ambitious development is designed.
When it comes to relaxing, the capitals largest urban nature reserve, Walthamstow Wetlands is only a ten minute walk away, offering everything from fishing to bird watching. Bringing a piece of the country to N17 is Tottenham Marshes, this large expanse of waterside grassland and wildflower meadow is tailored made for a Sunday stroll.
From a quick commute by train in to the City to a leisurely bike ride to pick up your weekend provision, you are perfectly placed to make the best of London.
Just a short walk from Hale Works is Tottenham Hale station where the Victoria Line underground takes you into the Kings Cross Eurostar connection in just 10 minutes. Fancy some retail therapy then why not head to Oxford Circus, again just 16 minutes on the underground.
If cycling is more your thing, you can ride to Liverpool Street in just over half an hour.
- Contemporary matt lacquer handle less kitchen tailored to each apartment
- Composite stone worktop and splashback
- Under cabinet low energy LED lighting
- Integrated appliances - Induction hob with extractor fan, fan assisted oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer by Siemens.
- Washer dryer by Siemens in utility cupboard.
- Enamelled white steel bath with fixed shower head and separate hand-held shower
- Dark wood laminated bath panel
- Contemporary style basin and taps
- Composite stone vanity top
- Chrome plated towel rail
- Large format porcelain floor and wall tiles
- LED down lights
- Shaver socket
- Karndean luxury vinyl flooring to kitchen/hall and living areas
- Fitted carpets to bedrooms
- Bespoke full height wardrobe in the master bedroom
- Double glazed floor to ceiling windows throughout
- Video phone entry system
- Communal heating system
Please note this is a car-free development. Purchasers will not be able to apply for a residents parking permit from the London Borough of Haringey.
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Price List
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £480,000, £12,000 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.29%