Share Price £122,500 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £245,000 | £6,125 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Tonbridge - Kent
place 9 Crabapple Road - Third floor, TN9 1FW
Modern two-bedroom third floor apartment located in Tonbridge, Kent.
Priority will be given to MOD personnel
Moat is pleased to present to the market this two bedroom, third floor apartment built around 2014 ideally located at the Blossom Bank development which boasts views of the River Medway.
Tonbridge itself boasts historic features and modern convenience including an 11th-century castle, beautiful countryside and parks and a Farmers’ Market.
Tonbridge High Street has a large selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities including a Marks and Spencer and Waitrose within walking distance.
The Angel Centre is just over half a mile away which has a selection of sports and leisure facilities available.
There are a number of Primary and Secondary schools in the local area, the nearest being Slade School and The Judd School.
Tonbridge mainline station is under a mile away with links to London and the coast.
The property is conveniently located for access onto the A26 and A21 which provide links to Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells.
- Fully fitted kitchen finished in high gloss white with integrated appliances; electric fan oven, gas hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and washer dryer
- Two bedrooms
- Contemporary style white bathroom suite with thermostatic shower over the bath, shower screen and heated towel rail
- Gas central heating
- Video entry-phone
- Allocate parking space
- 12-year NHBC warranty (from 2014)
- Plot 30 Cannon Lane (see original brochure circa 2014)
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 September 2014
- EPC rating – B (84)
- Council tax band – C
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments