Share Price £103,125 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £412,500 | £5,156 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Evolution - 2 bed apartment in Ealing
place Merrick Road, UB2 4AU
A fantastic two bedroom apartment with integrated appliances now available minutes' away from Southall station.
Shared Ownership at Evolution gives you the opportunity to buy a share of your new home, starting from 25%, or more depending on what you can afford. The rest is owned by Network Homes and you pay a subsidised rent on this portion in addition to your own mortgage. There will be a service charge payable to cover the cost of communal maintenance and this includes the buildings insurance.
Shared Ownership is subject to availability and qualifying criteria. You may be eligible for this property at Evolution if:
You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Marketing suite and show apartment now open. Viewings by appointment only.
Evolution offers a luxurious modern lifestyle, featuring beautifully finished, high specification Shared Ownership apartments, in the lively, colourful neighbourhood of Southall. We are offering £500 towards legal fees and £500 towards a 2 year parking permit. This development is also pet friendly and welcomes animal lovers.*
In amongst the leafy green spaces of West London, Southall is known for its rich South Asian heritage and bustling independent high street. This community is evolving. With the Elizabeth line soon to offer residents a quick and easy commute into Zone One, Southall is gaining recognition as an increasingly desirable place to live.
As part of that growth, a brand-new development in Southall is complete and ready to move in. Offering a great selection of Shared Ownership apartments - one, two, three and four bed apartments plus duplex apartments! Include in this mix is some wheelchair accessible apartments.
This development is open to all London boroughs.
Here is Evolution. Here are homes for savvy first time buyers, looking for a strong investment, as well as bricks and mortar.
Residents’ will have access to a private podium level courtyard garden and communal space. Located close to the Grand Union Canal take advantage of the tow-path walks, parkland and green spaces that surrounds the fringes of Southall.
Conveniently close to the M4 and A4, and just a few minutes from the M25. Even more convenient is Southall Station, just a couple of minutes walk from the development, taking you directly to London Paddington in the heart of the city in around 18 minutes.
This vibrant location has a range of local amenities, head to The Broadway for a unique shopping experience with an abundance of jewellery, fabric, spices and food shops. As well as a host of bars, club and restaurants perfect for evening entertainment.
All apartments are available on a part buy / part rent basis.
*Subject to approval.
• Brushed metal switch and socket plates, selected with USB sockets.
• Audio/ visual security entry phone system to apartments. Duplexes have independent door ringer.
• Thermostatically controlled central heating via flat panelled radiators.
• Pressurised hot and cold water supplies.
• Double glazing throughout.
• Majority with balcony, terrace or winter garden.
• Amtico Walnut flooring.
• Two tone designer kitchen units with dark grey base level finish, white matte finish to wall units, all with soft close doors and concealed handles.
• Recon stone worktop with splashback.
• Smeg stainless steel fully integrated electric appliances to include:-
- Single low level oven*
- Ceramic hob
- Cooker hood
- Washer/ dryer (freestanding if within utility cupboard)
- Fridge/ freezer*
• Stainless steel bowl under-mounted sink with monobloc mixer tap and grooved worktop drainer.
• Low energy wall unit under lighting.
• Centralised appliance isolator switch panel.