Share Price £63,500 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £127,000 | £3,175 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Victoria Views - 1 bed apartment in Plymouth - City of Plymouth
place Victoria Views, Arundel Crescent, PL1 5DY
This 1-bed apartment is light and bright.
You are eligible to purchase a Home Reach property in England or Wales if:
· Your household income does not exceed £80,000 per annum for homes outside of London (£90,000 in London)
· You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
· You are a first-time buyer or used to own a home, but cannot afford to buy outright now
· The shared ownership property will be your principle and only home
· You have passed a financial assessment, demonstrating you are financially able to purchase the minimum share value and support the monthly costs.
This 1-bed apartment is light and bright. Internally the practical layout consists of an open plan living space, with a fitted kitchen it is the perfect space for entertaining. There is a well-proportioned bedroom with a Juliet Balcony overlooking the lovely park views of Victoria Park. There is a single separate family shower room.
Outside the property there is shared carpark, which have designated spaces, communal bin and bike store.
*Images are for illustrative purposes only. Please speak to Sales Adviser for full details*
**Prices vary across plots, please speak to a sales advisor for more information**
Service charge outlined on this portal is heylo’s monthly lease management fee and if applicable, includes an estimated monthly buildings insurance charge. Additional Estate and Service charge fees may apply and are available directly from the sales team on site.
- 1-bed apartment
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Fitted kitchen
- Juilet balcony to the master
- Designated car parking spaces
- Communal bike storage