Share Price £153,400 (from 59% Min. Share)
Full Value £260,000 | £7,670 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Horsham - West Sussex
place Heydon Way, RH12 3GL
A two bedroom first floor apartment available in Horsham
This home is available to local first time buyers registered with the local Help to Buy agent. Priority will be given to MOD personnel and those already living and/or
working in Horsham. Applicants on a lower income but who have a larger deposit will also be considered.
Moat is pleased to bring to the market this well-presented two bedroom first floor apartment located in the village of Broadbridge Heath in Horsham. Horsham railway station is less than three miles away with links to Gatwick, London Bridge, London Victoria, Southampton and Portsmouth. Neighbouring Horsham has a good selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. There are several schools in the local area including Shelley Primary school and the Millais Secondary school. The property is conveniently situated for access onto the A24 with links to the M25.
• Entrance hall with storage cupboard
• Living/dining room open plan to kitchen. With neutral décor. Access to balcony
• Fully fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units in walnut & ivory split. Integrated fridge/freezer, oven, hob, extractor hood & washer/dryer
• Two bedrooms
• Fully fitted bathroom W/C with white suite. Thermostatic shower & shower screen
• Carpets to all non-wet areas, vinyl fitted to kitchen and bathroom
• Gas central heating
• Double glazing
• Off-street parking
• Communal bike store
• Lease date: 125 years from 1 April 2014
• EPC rating: B (84)
Download DocumentsEnergy Certificate
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.