Share Price £90,300 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £225,750 | £4,515 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Potter's Grange - 2 bed house in Ashby-de-la-Zouch - Leicestershire
place Potter's Grange, Smisby Road, LE65 2UF
This beautiful home benefits from having an open plan ground floor.
You are eligible to purchase a Home Reach property in England or Wales if:
· Your household income does not exceed £80,000 per annum for homes outside of London (£90,000 in London)
· You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
· You are a first-time buyer or used to own a home, but cannot afford to buy outright now
· The shared ownership property will be your principle and only home
· You have passed a financial assessment, demonstrating you are financially able to purchase the minimum share value and support the monthly costs.
This beautiful home benefits from having an open plan ground floor layout that gives a real sense of space. The first floor comprises of two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
*Images are for illustrative purposes only. Please speak to Sales Adviser for full details*
**Prices vary across plots, please speak to a sales advisor for more information**
***Turf included on plot 45***
Service charge outlined on this portal is heylo’s monthly lease management fee and if applicable, includes an estimated monthly buildings insurance charge. Additional Estate and Service charge fees may apply and are available directly from the sales team on site.
- 2-bed home
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Downstairs W.C.
- Fitted kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
- Bosch stainless steel built in oven with four ring gas hob
- Thermostatic bath / shower mixer in chrome
- Landscaped front gardens
- Rear gardens top soiled and rotovated
- External tap
- Battery operated carbon monoxide detector; mains operated smoke detectors with battery back-up