Share Price £90,300 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £225,750 | £4,515 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Potter's Grange - 2 bed house in Ashby-de-la-Zouch - Leicestershire
place Potter's Grange, Smisby Road, LE65 2UF
This beautiful home benefits from having an open plan ground floor.
You are eligible to purchase a Home Reach home in England or Wales if:
Your household income does not exceed £80,000 per annum (£90,000 in London)
You are a first-time buyer or used to own a home, but cannot afford to buy outright and do not currently own a property
You have passed a financial assessment demonstrating that you are financially able to purchase the share you want to buy support the monthly costs
You are registered with your local Help to Buy Agent and have been accepted
The property you will be buying will be your principal and only home
This beautiful home benefits from having an open plan ground floor layout that gives a real sense of space. The first floor comprises of two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
*Images are for illustrative purposes only. Please speak to Sales Adviser for full details*
- 2-bed home
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Downstairs W.C.
- Fitted kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
- Bosch stainless steel built in oven with four ring gas hob
- Thermostatic bath / shower mixer in chrome
- Landscaped front gardens, rear gardens top soiled and rotovated
- External tap
- Battery operated carbon monoxide detector; mains operated smoke detectors with battery back-up