Share Price £102,500 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £410,000 | £10,250 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Fireman's Reach - 2 bed apartment in Newham
place Nelson Street, East Ham, E6 6EQ
2 bedroom apartment with private balcony
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
TAKE YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR TODAY !
Fireman’s Reach is a brand new collection of one and two bedroom apartments located next to East Ham's stunning Grade II listed Old Fire Station, and within short walking distance to East Ham Underground Station. Available exclusively via the Help to Buy: Shared Ownership Scheme. These homes benefit from a high level of specification throughout and all have outdoor space.
Residents will benefit from additional green space on the doorstep; from Central Park and Flanders Playing Fields, to East Ham Nature Reserve and Newham City Farm there is something for all the family to enjoy
Plot 4 is a two bedroom apartment, located on the second floor, offering over 780 sq foot of internal living space. This home benefits from a private balcony from the living/ kitchen area, as well as a high specification throughout.
Just a short walk from East Ham Underground Station, these exceptional homes offer you the chance to make your home in one of London’s most vibrant areas – while being within easy reach of the City.
East Ham is on the up and up. Huge regeneration programmes, close proximity to the Olympic Park, an upcoming Crossrail connection at Forest Gate – these days there’s a real buzz to living in E6.
- 18 mins to Canary Wharf station
- 19 mins to Stratford international station
- 20 mins to Fenchurch Street
- 28 mins to Oxford Circus
This scheme is now live and you are now able to make an off-plan reservation, subject to financial checks.
If you are interested in purchasing at Fireman's Reach, or would like to just have a friendly chat about the area, or speak to an IFA please call or email on 07562 205 750 email@example.com to register
*photos are of the show flat plot 3 and are for indicative purposes only
* full market value is £410,000 price listed is based off 25% share (£102,500)
*Travel times are taken from East Ham Station. Source: tfl.gov.uk
- Contemporary and stylish kitchens
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with pedestal basin, toilet and bath with glass shower screen
- Timber effect vinyl flooring to hall, kitchen, living room
- Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Lifts access
- Cycle storage
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.