Share Price £88,125 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £352,500 | £8,813 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
SO Resi Maidenhead - 2 bed apartment in Maidenhead - Windsor and Maidenhead
place Speckled Wood House, Vicus Way, SL6 1EL
Perfectly placed contemporary 2 bed apartments near Maidenhead station
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Open Day Saturday June 5th 10am - 4pm. Call to book your appointment.
In the heart of the riverside town of Maidenhead sits a contemporary collection of SO Resi shared ownership homes – balancing convenience with comfort and style.
Part of a modern new development, these 1 and 2 bedroom apartments offer sleek interiors, private balconies or terraces, parking, and are perfectly positioned to enjoy everything this vibrant market town has to offer.
Moments from the train station and strolling distance from Maidenhead’s plentiful shopping, dining and lifestyle options – not to mention good schools and leafy green spaces – a home in SO Resi Maidenhead offers town-centre living at a price you can afford.
Show homes now available for viewing, register your interest today!
SO Resi is a new way of making home ownership possible for more people. You buy a share of your home, with a lower deposit, smaller mortgage and monthly payment on the rest.
- Neutral coloured carpets in bedrooms
- Parking courts, cycle storage
- Symphony white gloss fitted kitchens with oak effect worktops
- Downlighters to bathroom and kitchen
- High quality Amtico flooring
- AEG/Zanussi appliances
- Ceramic hob
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Washer/dryer in hall storage
- Built in wardrobes to main bedroom
- Telephone point to hall storage, lounge and bed 1
- Balcony or patio
- Communal gardens, where applicable
- Individual front entrance or intercom entry system
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1 Property price list Energy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.