Share Price £420,000 (from 75% Min. Share)
Full Value £560,000 | £42,000 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in Islington
place Dance Square, London, EC1V 3AJ
One Housing Group
One Bedroom, third-floor flat in Dance Square, Islington - 75% share for £420,000
· Household income must not exceed £80,000(outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
· Must pass the One Housing financial assessment(done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
· No cash buyers
· No pets
· Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
· Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
· Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
· Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant whosubmits an applicationwill be nominated as the buyer.
Full Market Value: £560,000
75% Share Price: £420,000
Monthly Rent: £252.69
Dance Square is a popular development in a fantastic central location. Barbican and Old Street stations are within 10 minutes walk and Farringdon is also within easy walking distance. The block has a 24-hour concierge service, secure bike parking, and attractive gardens.
This property is a bright, well-proportioned one bedroom flat on the third floor. In total the internal area is approximately 57 square metres. It also has a west-facing balcony overlooking the internal gardens.
The flat opens into a hallway with an airing cupboard and a further storage cupboard, leading to the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen/living room. All the rooms are a decent size and neutrally decorated. Heating comes from a communal boiler in the basement but is fully controllable within the flat.
The bedroom has a large window and triple-sized wardrobe. The bathroom has a tiled floor, and a white bathroom suite with a good shower over the bath. It also has a heated towel rail.
In the main living area, the kitchen is large with lots of cupboards as well as a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/drier, and electric oven with ceramic hob. There is space for a dining table and separate seating area, as well as a further storage cupboard.
- 24 hour concierge
- Bathroom fitted with white suite, shower over bath with glass shower screen and heated towel rail
- Double glazing
- Secure bicycle storage
- Door entry phone system
- Close to local shops
- Close to transport links
- Hyperoptic fibre broadband