Search Properties

 
Buy/Rent
Budget Filter
Status Filter
Accessible Housing
Register for property alerts

Greenwich Priority Service

Live or work in RB Greenwich? Click the link below to find out about the Greenwich Priority Service.

View Greenwich Priority Service page

Housing Provider

Register or Sign in to view seller details

Royal Arsenal Riverside - 1 bed apartment in Greenwich

Kinetic , Woolwich, London - South, SE18 6FR

Available Now

Full price £405,000 / (Discounted Price)

ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN ROYAL ARSENAL RIVERSIDE AVAILABLE FOR DISCOUNTED MARKET SALE

Affordable housing scheme: Discounted Market Sale

To find out more on the qualification for this scheme, please call a member of the Sales team
today to register your interest 020 8331 7130 

Kinetic, a 20-storey building which is perfectly positioned for residents to take full advantage of the forthcoming onsite Crossrail station & retail hub.

A collection of 1 apartments are available within Royal Arsenal Riverside. Our exclusive scheme aims to assist buyers living or working within London to purchase a new home at a discounted rate.

How it works:

When purchasing, you pay a capped sum equal to 80% of the open market value* of the property, the remaining 20% will be held in perpetuity by the Royal Borough of Greenwich.

Typical Example:

Market value     £402,500

Price you pay     £322,000

Discount (20%) £80,500


A restriction will be placed upon the title of the property requiring that when you re-sell, first you must offer the property for the sale to the Royal Borough of Greenwich, for a price not more than 80% of the open value market*

 

Property Brochure

Accessibility Rating

Check with provider for accessibility information.

Eligibility

To qualify for one of the discount market sale apartments within Kinetic, applicants must meet the following criteria: 
  • Is a resident or employed within London
  • Earn a gross annual income which does not exceed £90,000
  • Unable to purchase a suitable home to meet their housing needs on the open market
  • Do not already own a home and will be the owner occupier of the property

To find out more on the qualification for this scheme, please call a member of the Sales team
today to register your interest 020 8331 7130 

Subject to availability, properties which have not been reserved within the priority period for RB Greenwich residents will become available to applicants on a London-wide basis.

Disclaimer

The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Share to Buy ltd makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Share to Buy has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by the sponsoring housing association. Please contact the housing association or estate agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007.

  • Available now!
  • Forthcoming on-site Crossrail station
  • 300m away from National Rail and DLR services
  • 24 hour Concierge

To find out more on the qualification for this scheme, please call a member of the Sales team
today to register your interest 020 8331 7130 

Floor plan

YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.

Share to Buy Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA register number 306800. You can find more detail on our status in our Initial Disclosure Document [109k] and Terms of Business.

For further information, contact us or write to: Share to Buy, PO Box 11998, Sudbury CO10 3BS. Registered in England and Wales no: 04909788.