Search Properties

 
Buy/Rent
Budget Filter
Status Filter
Accessible Housing
Register for property alerts

Housing Provider

Register or Sign in to view seller details

2 bed apartment in Mitcham

37 Lewes Court, Mitcham, CR4 4NG

under offer

Over 55s Shared Ownership / minimum share £175,000 (70%)

Over 55s Shared Ownership

Affordable housing scheme: Over-55s shared ownership

The Current Market Value     £250,000 for 100%

Share available and price     70% share at £175,000 (Please note that the other 30% of the value remains locked permanently in the property)

Current Rent payable            £0.00 pcm

Service Charge                      £173.53 pcm

Lewes Court, is a leasehold sheltered housing scheme, it offers independent living and can provide greater security and peace of mind for older adults.

Other Facilities:

  1. Guest room

  2. Laundry room

  3. Communal living room

  4. Housing support officer Monday to Friday

  1. 24 hour link to Call Centre for emergencies

  2. Limited communal parking

  3. Communal entrance hall with disabled access ramp and entry phone

     

    Please note the approved buyer(s) must be aged 55 years and above.

    Description:

    The property is located in a three-storey block containing 53 flats, built around 1987. Mains services are connected including water, electricity and drainage. The home includes;

     

    Local Information:

    Lewes Court is situated in a popular residential area. It's located in a convenient residential road close to Mitcham town centre with its good shopping and public transport facilities. Local restaurants, public open spaces and places of worship are located within a short walk of the property. Road and rail transport including tram links are available to central London and the suburbs. St Peter and Paul RC primary schools nearby.

    Contact details:

    Ms Bridget Ahern (Scheme Manager)

    020 8640 2311

Accessibility Rating

Check with provider for accessibility information.

Eligibility

You may be eligible for this property if:

  • You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
  • You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
  • You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.

Disclaimer

The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Share to Buy ltd makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Share to Buy has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by the sponsoring housing association. Please contact the housing association or estate agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007.

YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.

Share to Buy Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA register number 306800. You can find more detail on our status in our Initial Disclosure Document [109k] and Terms of Business.

For further information, contact us or write to: Share to Buy, PO Box 11998, Sudbury CO10 3BS. Registered in England and Wales no: 04909788.