Search Properties

 
Buy/Rent
Budget Filter
Status Filter
Accessible Housing
Register for property alerts

Housing Provider

Register or Sign in to view seller details

Flat 17 Discovery Court - 2 bed apartment in Croydon

Flat 17 Discovery Court, Croydon, London, London - South, SE19 3BL

Available Now

Full price £275,000 / minimum share £110,000 (40%)

A modern two bedroom apartment on the third floor.

Affordable housing scheme: resales ('part buy part rent' on 2nd hand homes)

Budget calculator

Estimated total monthly cost£925

(includes: rent£245,

service charge£130,

estimated mortgage£551)

SUMMARY


A modern two bedroom apartment on the third floor. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms, bathroom and Juliet balcony. The property further benefits from double glazing, electric heating, allocated parking and communal garden.

To view this property please contact:  Miss Rogers on 07854 362773.

  

The seller will provide you with an application form and letter.



Entrance Hallway.


Reception Room
Television point. Telephone point. Internet point. Balcony.

Kitchen 
A range of fitted wall cupboards and appliances. Tiled.

Bedroom One

Double glazed window. Electric heating.

Bedroom Two

Double glazed window. Electric heating.


Bathroom 
Panelled bath with mixer tap. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Half tiled walls.

COUNCIL TAX to be paid per annum to Croydon Council.


Please note as this is a 40% shared ownership property there is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 60% share. This is paid to Optivo on a monthly basis.

Accessibility Rating

Check with provider for accessibility information.

Eligibility

You may be eligible for this property if:

  • You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
  • You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
  • You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.

Disclaimer

The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Share to Buy ltd makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Share to Buy has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by the sponsoring housing association. Please contact the housing association or estate agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007.

  • TWO BEDROOM

  • JULIET BALCONY

  • ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE

  • GOOD CONDITION

  • COMMUNAL GARDEN

  • SECURE ENTRY SYSTEM

  • DOUBLE GLAZING

  • ELECTRIC HEATING SYSTEM

  • CLOSE TO AMENITIES

  • 79 YEARS REMAINING ON THE LEASE

  • EPD RATING: C:73

YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.

Share to Buy Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA register number 306800. You can find more detail on our status in our Initial Disclosure Document [109k] and Terms of Business.

For further information, contact us or write to: Share to Buy, PO Box 11998, Sudbury CO10 3BS. Registered in England and Wales no: 04909788.