Holmes & Hills
Holmes & Hills is independently recognised as a leading provider of legal advice and representation across several areas of law by the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners – two independent directories of the country’s top law firms.
We are a firm of over 150 legal industry professionals, with a specialist New-Build and Shared Ownership Team who act for purchasers and owners of shared ownership property across the country.
Below are some of the benefits of using Holmes & Hills Solicitors:
Shared ownership conveyancing app
When you instruct Holmes & Hills Solicitors to undertake your conveyancing and act for you in your purchase, you will be able to use the Holmes & Hills App. With the Holmes & Hills App you benefit from being able to:
- Deal with identification via the App, through a streamlined ID process – there is no need to send us your ID or attend any of our offices.
- Easy completion of forms via the App – including formal Law Society forms, through your phone or tablet.
- More secure exchange of personal and financial information and documentation via the App.
- Easily communicate with your property lawyer via the App.
- Track the progress of your transaction and key milestones via the App.
- Understand what you are required to supply to your property lawyer to keep your transaction moving with the App’s To-Do List.
- Easily review communication and documentation sent to you from within the App.
- Remove the need to supply bank statements (for those with internet banking and consenting to ‘open banking’).
Of course, using the App doesn’t replace speaking with your lawyer and you can call them at any point to ask questions or get guidance.
Advising and representing clients across the country
Holmes & Hills’ New-Build and Shared Ownership Team acts for shared ownership property buyers and owners across the country. We don’t need to see you in person and can advise you over the telephone, or via video call, email and the Holmes & Hills App.
Large New-Build and Shared Ownership Team
Holmes & Hills a large team of property lawyers specialising in advising and representing shared ownership purchasers across the country. The team’s expertise and reputation means we are recommended to purchasers by a large number of developers and registered shared ownership providers.
On the panel of all major lenders
It’s important that the law firm you choose to represent you is on the panel of solicitors for the lender you are using for your mortgage. If they are not, it can cause delays and increase the costs associated with buying your shared ownership property.
Holmes & Hills Solicitors is on the panel of all the major lenders, so you can rest assured we can keep the process of buying your shared ownership property as stress-free and streamlined as possible.
Used to working to tight deadlines
If you are buying a new-build shared ownership property, the developer is likely to want you to purchase the property quickly, with strict deadlines for ‘exchange’ of contracts. Our specialist team are recommended by a large number of developers and act for thousands of purchasers of new-build properties every year. We are therefore very well versed in working to the strict deadlines set by developers and will ensure you meet the deadlines you are set.
Get a fixed-fee conveyancing quote
Call 01206 598474 and ask for Paige Hornabrook. They will be happy to provide you with a clear, fixed-fee quotation. They will also talk you through range of useful information, such as your options when it comes to Stamp Duty Land Tax.
Alternatively, you can complete a form online and we’ll send you a quotation. Visit: https://www.holmes-hills.co.uk/services/residential-property/shared-ownership-solicitors/