Join us at London's No1. first time buyer event on March 19th, 10am - 5pm at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Westminster.
If you're a first time buyer looking for help to get on the property ladder, join us at the London Home Show Spring 2016 on Saturday 19th March 2016. The London Home Show, supported by the Mayor of London, is the major event for first time buyers in London and attending the event is the best way to get all the latest information on the affordable home ownership market in the capital.
The London Home Show is FREE to attend. It takes place at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Westminster, from 10am-5pm. This is a ticket only event, so please register if you wish to attend.
At the show will be:
- Provider of first time buyer mortgages and services Barclays
- The major builders of home for first time buyers including L&Q, Countryside, Barratt London, Southern, Fabrica
- Information on a range of products designed to help first time buyers including Shared Ownership, Help to Buy and Pocket
- 'Ask the Expert' Q&A sessions
- Advice on improving your credit report from Experian
- Expert advice from Solicitors and Mortgage Brokers
- London Home Show Spring
- 19th March, 10am – 5pm.
- Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, SW1P 3EE
- This event is ticket only
Tweet us @ldnhomeshow or LDNHomeShow