Shared Ownership Solicitors and Conveyancing Panel
A solicitor or conveyancer will handle all the legal aspects of buying or selling a property for you. The firms below are Share to Buy's Shared Ownership Solicitor and Conveyancing Panel. The panel can offer assistance and services to customers purchasing, selling or staircasing a Shared Ownership home. Contact the panel when you are ready to proceed with the purchase of your new home.
- A highly respected law firm with over 35 years’ experience
- Proven experts in navigating the complex worlds of Shared Ownership & Help to Buy since their launch
- Fixed fees, no hidden costs
- On the panel of all of the major high street UK Lenders as well as the vast majority of smaller lenders
- Recommended by a large number of the UK’s biggest residential developers and Housing Associations
- One of the first ten firms in the country to be awarded the Conveyancing Quality Scheme membership
- Office space in multiple London locations, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Brighton, Norwich
- No call centres or factory style conveyancing
- Specialists in Leasehold properties
Holmes & Hills is independently recognised by The Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners – two independent directories of the country’s top law firms – as a leading supplier of legal advice and representation across several areas of law.
We are a firm of over 160 legal industry professionals, with a specialist New-Build and Shared Ownership Team who act for purchasers and owners of shared ownership property across the country.
Benefits of contacting Holmes & Hills Solicitors:
- Panel and recommended solicitors for a large number of developers and housing associations.
- FREE initial guidance on shared ownership issues such costs associated with purchasing and Stamp Duty Land Tax options.
- Specialist team of shared ownership property lawyers.
- On the panels of all major lenders.
- Fixed-fee quotations with no hidden charges.
Contact us today on 01206 598474 for guidance and a quotation.
Our Shared Ownership & Affordable Housing Team is run by Sarah Sams, who is an industry recognised lawyer with a wealth of experience in all aspects of property work. The residential team has over 250 years’ combined experience in dealing with every aspect of property and all have a proven track record. Daniel Szasz is the New Business Associate at Dutton Gregory and acts as the middleman between you and our lawyers. He is always on hand to provide you with updates and assist your clients with their queries throughout transactions.
When we work with a new client, we like to allocate caseloads to a single lawyer, who will then carry out the conveyancing process. We make the process run as smoothly as possible. We will create and present you with a detailed fee arrangement that outlines our costs. Once you’re happy to procced and we receive your reservation agreement, or memorandum of sale, the conveyancing process begins.
PCS LEGAL are an established firm of Licensed Conveyancers and Probate Practitioners regulated by the Council for Licensed Conveyancers (CLC).
- All inclusive quotation with no hidden extras
- No sale/purchase, no fee
- Dedicated conveyancer with full support team
- Specialist new build and shared ownership departments
- Extended opening hours (Monday & Thursday till 8PM)
- Offices in London, Basildon, Ongar and Wickford
- CLC Regulated
- On the legal panels of all major lenders and most smaller lenders
- On various housing associations’ recommended conveyancer panels
“Your property is our priority, we work quickly so you can move quickly!“
Direction Law is a specialist conveyancing practice with over 45 years’ experience of delivering an excellent service to first time buyers in the affordable housing market.
- Highly competitive transparent fees with no hidden charges
- Nationwide service – offices in London, South East, South West & Midlands
- Specialism in shared ownership, new build, Help to Buy, staircasing and resales
We are a friendly but professional firm, and we pride ourselves on communicating with our clients clearly and concisely. Our goal is to progress cases to exchange and completion for you as swiftly as possible, ending up leaving you a satisfied client who has achieved owning the house of your dreams with minimum fuss.
We are specialist solicitors handling the full range of shared ownership work. We are Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme accredited. We have been established for over 30 years and have a long track record in shared ownership work.
- On panels of all major lenders & almost all minor lenders.
- On major housing associations’ recommended solicitors panels.
- No sale/purchase: no time charge.
- Full, transparent costs quotation.
- No hidden extras.
- Over 30 years established.
- Law Society accredited.
- Very experienced in shared ownership.
“I appreciate the excellent effort of the whole team”
We are efficient, specialists, not a legal factory.