Shared Ownership Solicitors and Conveyancing Panel
A solicitor or conveyancer will handle all the legal aspects of buying or selling a property for you. The firms below are Share to Buy's Shared Ownership Solicitor and Conveyancing Panel. The panel can offer assistance and services to customers purchasing, selling or staircasing a Shared Ownership home. Contact the panel when you are ready to proceed with the purchase of your new home.
Direction Law is a specialist conveyancing practice with over 30 years’ experience of delivering an excellent service to first time buyers in the affordable housing market.
- Shared Ownership
- New Build
- Help to Buy
Our friendly and professional staff bring a personal and empathetic touch to what could otherwise be a confusing process. They understand how daunting the home buying process can be, particularly for a first time buyer, and will guide and support you every step of the way.
- A highly respected law firm with over 35 years’ experience
- Proven experts in navigating the complex worlds of Shared Ownership & Help to Buy since their launch
- Fixed fees, no hidden costs
- On the panel of all of the major high street UK Lenders as well as the vast majority of smaller lenders
- Recommended by a large number of the UK’s biggest residential developers and Housing Associations
- One of the first ten firms in the country to be awarded the Conveyancing Quality Scheme membership
- Office space in multiple London locations, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Brighton, Norwich
- No call centres or factory style conveyancing
- Specialists in Leasehold properties
PCS LEGAL are an established firm of Licensed Conveyancers and Probate Practitioners regulated by the Council for Licensed Conveyancers (CLC). Our staff are dedicated and highly trained in dealing with all aspects of your proposed transaction whatever the circumstances may be.
“Your property is our priority, we work quickly so you can move quickly!“
We are specialist solicitors handling the full range of shared ownership work. We are Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme accredited. We have been established for over 30 years and have a long track record in shared ownership work.
- On panels of all major lenders & almost all minor lenders.
- On major housing associations’ recommended solicitors panels.
- No sale/purchase: no time charge.
- Full, transparent costs quotation.
- No hidden extras.
- Over 30 years established.
- Law Society accredited.
- Very experienced in shared ownership.
“I appreciate the excellent effort of the whole team”
We are efficient, specialists, not a legal factory.