Jargon Busting: London Home Show
London Home Show explained in 30 seconds
What is Share to Buy’s London Home Show event?
As part of our Jargon Busting in 30 seconds or less mini-series, we’ve explained exactly what the London Home Show is and what you can expect if you attend this bi-annual event.
The London Home Show is an exhibition style event hosted by us here at Share to Buy.
Taking place every March and September at the QEII Centre in Westminster, the London Home Show brings together housing providers, conveyancing solicitors and mortgage advisers, meaning that you can have all of your home buying questions answered under one roof.
So what can you expect if you attend?
- Face to face conversations with London’s biggest providers of affordable homes.
- Free impartial advice from mortgage advisers and conveyancing solicitors.
- Advice on the home buying process; it doesn’t matter whether you’re a first time buyer, upsizer, downsizer or coming up to retirement!
- Live Ask the Expert Q&A sessions, featuring a panel of housing experts covering everything from the basics of Shared Ownership and Help to Buy, to perfecting your credit score and understanding eligibility criteria.
- Exhibitors showcasing the best of their available and upcoming developments across London and the Home Counties.
- Tickets are completely free, however you do need to register to attend.
If there is any home buying terminology that you find confusing, or if you have queries about the Help to Buy or Shared Ownership schemes, let us know at @SharetoBuy on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and we can help answer your questions!
Share to Buy is a one stop shop for affordable homes. On our website, you can search for properties, compare mortgages, and find out all you need to know about alternative home buying schemes using our FAQs and guides.