The no.1 event for London’s first time buyers returns!
London Home Show Autumn 2021
- Saturday 18th September, 10:30am – 5pm
- Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Westminster
- This event is free to attend and ticket only
- Register here for your free ticket
After a long wait, we’re delighted to announce the return of the London Home Show – the no.1 event for London’s first time buyers.
If you are looking to get on the property ladder in London and surrounding areas, then this event is a must for you. Whether you’re right at the start of your journey and finding everything a little confusing, or you’re ready to go and looking for that perfect home, then the London Home Show can help.
Join us on Saturday 18th September to speak to expert exhibitors, receive free financial and legal advice, attend informative educational sessions about Shared Ownership, Help to Buy and the buying process, and get the low down on the fantastic homes available for first time buyers. If you find a home you like, you can also register your interest there and then!
The London Home Show is FREE to attend. It takes place at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Westminster, from 10:30am – 5pm. This is a ticket only event, so please register if you wish to attend.
At the show will be:
- Major providers of new properties for first time buyers, including L&Q, Southern Home Ownership, SO Resi by Metropolitan Thames Valley, Notting Hill Genesis, Latimer by Clarion Housing Group, Peabody, Catalyst New Homes, Countryside Properties, Galliard Homes, Red Loft, JLL, Savills
- Information on a range of products designed to help first time buyers including Shared Ownership, Help to Buy, Pocket and more
- ‘Ask the Expert‘ Q&A sessions
- First Time Buyer Workshops from a host of industry experts
- Expert exhibitors including Conveyancing Solicitors and Mortgage Advisors
- London Home Show Autumn 2021
- September 18th, 10.30am – 5pm.
- Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, SW1P 3EE
- This event is ticket only
COVID-19 Safety Requirements – Please note
From July 19th, the UK Government announced that as part of its changes related to Step 4 in its roadmap, it recommends Covid-status certification be utilised for accessing large indoor events/venues.
The QEII Centre has adopted this advice and therefore admittance to the centre will require you to show proof of a negative lateral flow test or proof of double vaccination to security on arrival.
a) A negative lateral flow test within 48 hours of attendance (reported on the Government website and displayed via text or via the NHS app)
b) Proof of double vaccination at least 14 days prior to the event (displayed via the NHS app or NHS website). If you aim to take this route, please ensure you register for this in advance to avoid any delays.
Please note that the NHS app is not the same as the contact tracing app that you use to check into venues.