London’s No.1 first time buyer event goes online
Virtual London Home Show Spring 2021
- 24th April, 10am – 4pm
- This event is ticket only – registration will open in March 2021
- Register here for your free ticket
London’s No.1 event for first time buyers returns for 2021! You’re invited to join us at the Virtual London Home Show Spring 2021 as we bring our hugely popular first time buyer event online for the first time.
If you’re looking to get on the property ladder in the capital and have an interest in affordable home ownership schemes such as Shared Ownership and Help to Buy, then sign up for this free event.
On the day, you can login to the event and access:
- An in-depth agenda covering all aspects of buying a home
- Details of the latest homes available in London and surrounding locations
- One-on-one appointments with housing providers to discuss homes which meet your criteria
- Discuss your affordability and get an idea of how much you can borrow with specialist mortgage brokers
- Put your questions on the legal process to experienced solicitors
The Virtual London Home Show is FREE to attend and takes place from 10am – 4pm. This is a ticket only event, so please register if you wish to attend.
At the show will be:
- Major providers of new properties for first time buyers, including L&Q, Southern Home Ownership, SO Resi by Metropolitan Thames Valley, Clarion Housing, Peabody, Catalyst, Guinness Homes, Countryside Properties, Red Loft and Savills
- Information on a range of products designed to help first time buyers including Shared Ownership and Help to Buy
- Expert Exhibitors: Conveyancing Solicitors and Mortgage Advisors