London’s No.1 first time buyer event
London Home Show Autumn 2020
- 19th September, 10.30am – 5pm
- Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, SW1P 3EE
- This event is ticket only – registration will open in the summer.
- Register with Share to Buy to receive your invite
If you’re a first time buyer looking for help to get on the property ladder, join us at the London Home Show Autumn 2020.
The London Home Show is the major event for first time buyers in London and attending the event is the best way to get all the latest information on the affordable home ownership market in the capital. Exhibitors will be showcasing the latest Shared Ownership homes and Help to Buy homes, as well giving out expert advice on how you can get on the property ladder.
You should attend the London Home Show if:
- You are a first time buyer
- You need advice about how to get on the property ladder
- You are interested in finding out more about first time buyer schemes like Shared Ownership and Help to Buy
- You want to see the latest homes available across London and the Home Counties
- You want to register with the major providers of first time buyer homes
The London Home Show is FREE to attend. It takes place at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Westminster, from 10.30am – 5pm.