Sign up now for no.1 event for London’s first time buyers
London Home Show Spring 2022
- Saturday 2nd April, 10am – 5pm
- QEII Centre, Westminster
- This event is free to attend and ticket only
Ticket registration will open in January 2022.
Following the success of our first in-person event since lockdown in Autumn 2021, we are delighted to announce that the London Home Show – the no.1 event for the capital’s first time buyers – will return in April 2022.
If you are looking to get on the property ladder in London and surrounding areas, then this event is a must for you. Whether you’re right at the start of your journey and finding everything a little confusing, or you’re ready to start looking for that perfect home, then the London Home Show can help.
Join us on Saturday 2nd April to speak to expert exhibitors, receive free financial and legal advice, attend informative educational sessions about Shared Ownership, Help to Buy and the buying process, and get the low down on the fantastic homes available for first time buyers. If you find a home you like, you can also register your interest there and then!
The London Home Show is FREE to attend and takes place at the QEII Centre in Westminster, 10am – 5pm. This is a ticket only event, so please register if you wish to attend.
At the show will be:
- Major providers of new properties for first time buyers, including L&Q, Southern Home Ownership, SO Resi by Metropolitan Thames Valley, Notting Hill Genesis, Latimer by Clarion Housing Group, Peabody, Catalyst New Homes, Optivo, Countryside Properties and Galliard Homes.
- Information on a range of products designed to help first time buyers including Shared Ownership, Help to Buy, Pocket and more
- ‘Ask the Expert’ Q&A sessions
- First Time Buyer Workshops from a host of industry experts
- Expert exhibitors including Conveyancing Solicitors and Mortgage Advisors
- London Home Show Spring 2022
- April 2nd, 10am – 5pm
- QEII Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, SW1P 3EE
- This event is ticket only