Sign up now for no.1 event for London’s first time buyers
IMPORTANT UPDATE: LONDON HOME SHOW RESCHEDULED
Due to the sad passing of Her Majesty the Queen, and the subsequent arrangements which will impact access to Westminster, the London Home Show Autumn 2022 will no longer be taking place on Saturday 17th September. We have rescheduled the event which will now take place on Saturday 8th October.
London Home Show Autumn 2022
- Saturday 8th October, 10am – 5pm
- QEII Centre, Westminster
- This event is free to attend and ticket only
- Tickets will be released in the summer. Register with Share to Buy to keep up to date!
Following the success of our spring event in April, we are delighted to announce that the London Home Show – the no.1 event for the capital’s first time buyers – will return for the sixteenth time in October 2022.
If you are looking to get on the property ladder in London and the Home Counties, then this is the event for you! Whether you’re right at the start of your journey and finding everything a little confusing, or you’re ready to start looking for that perfect home, the London Home Show can help.
Join us on Saturday 8th October to speak to expert exhibitors, receive free financial and legal advice, attend informative educational sessions about Shared Ownership and the buying process, and get the low down on fantastic homes available for first time buyers. If you find a home you like, you can also register your interest there and then!
The London Home Show is FREE to attend and takes place at the QEII Centre in Westminster, 10am – 5pm. This is a ticket only event, so please register if you wish to attend.
At the show will be:
- Major providers of new properties for first time buyers, including L&Q, Southern Home Ownership, SO Resi by Metropolitan Thames Valley, Latimer by Clarion Housing Group, Notting Hill Genesis, Peabody, Catalyst, FABRICA, Square Roots and SiteSales Property Group.
- Information on a range of products designed to help first time buyers including Shared Ownership, Help to Buy, Discount Full Ownership, London Living Rent and more.
- Ask the Expert Q&A sessions, First Time Buyer Workshops and Affordability Workshops with a host of industry experts.
- Expert exhibitors including conveyancing solicitors and mortgage advisors.
- London Home Show Autumn 2022.
- October 8th, 10am – 5pm.
- QEII Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, SW1P 3EE.
- This event is ticket only.