Crest Nicholson: Discover your dream home at Henley Gate
Two, three, four and five bedroom homes available in Ipswich
Discover Henley Gate
Looking for new houses in Ipswich? This exciting new development of two, three, four and five bedroom brand new homes for sale are part of the Ipswich Garden Suburb, with its tree-lined streets, country park and open spaces.
Living in Ipswich
- These new homes in Ipswich are just a five-minute drive to Ipswich town centre with its extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants.
- You can be at London Liverpool Street from Ipswich Station in just one hour and 12 minutes from these new-build homes in Ipswich.
- Henley Gate is surrounded by great road links with the A12 and A14 within close proximity.
- If you have children, there’s a brand new school coming soon, plus several other local primary and secondary schools with an Ofsted rating of ‘good’.
- These new houses for sale in Ipswich are close to Ipswich Sports Club which has 11 tennis courts, hockey pitch, squash court, gym and café/bar area.
- Close by to Henley Gate, further down Henley Road is Christchurch Park, which offers over 80 acres of beautiful woodland and open lawns.
- Contact us today about our energy-efficient new house for sale in Ipswich.
What is Smart Own?
Crest Nicholson has joined forces with Legal & General Affordable Homes (LGAH) to offer even more ways onto the property ladder. With this great new scheme, you could buy up to 75% of your dream Crest Nicholson home, and simply pay rent on the remaining share. You could buy, for example, a 50% share of your chosen Crest Nicholson home which means you would pay a lower upfront deposit on the share that you buy and pay rent of 2.75% on the share you don’t own.
Why is this more affordable?
Smart Own is created to suit your income and your life as it changes. It can be a more affordable way to get on the property ladder because you start by buying just a share of a home.
Share to Buy is a one stop shop for affordable homes. On our website, you can search for properties, compare mortgages and find out all you need to know about alternative home-buying schemes such as Shared Ownership via our article index