Share Price £80,000 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £320,000 | £4,000 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Courtyard Apartments - 1 bed apartment in Brighton - City of Brighton and Hove
place Circus Street, BN2 9QF
NOW AVAILABLE: ready to move in!
COURTYARD APARTMENTS: a contemporary collection of newly-built 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. Only 1 bedroom apartments now remain, with selected plots offering private gated parking space!
NOW AVAILABLE: ready to move in - don't miss out!
INCENTIVES:reserve for just £99*!
VIEWINGS: available by appointment.
- There is a live/work connection required to reserve a home.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market.
- You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your annual household income must be less than £80,000.
- You must be a first time buyer or existing shared owner. If you already own a home, you need to move but you cannot afford to, then please discuss your situation with us. There are some circumstances under which you could be eligible.
For further details on Shared Ownership please visit myclarionhousing.com/sharedownership
Incentives:*fee reduced from £500. Offer extended until 30th September 2021 and applies to all Shared Ownership purchases with Clarion Housing. If the property does not exchange within 42 days of the reservation fee being taken then the full £500 reservation fee will be required. Full T&Cs available on request.
Pricing & Availability:additional details on share percentages, indicative mortgage deposits, rental payments and service charges may be found on the downloadable price list. Please note, this information is linked to our overall availability and may not reflect the current live status. These details may also be subject to change.
Imagery:all images displayed throughout are examples of previous Clarion developments and are not indicative of the specification at this development and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Property price list
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.