Share Price £204,375 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £817,500 | £40,875 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
West View Battersea - 2 bed apartment in Wandsworth
place Queenstown Road, SW8 4NQ
All properties are now reserved!
To purchase a home at West View Battersea, buyers must;
- Live and/or work in London
- Have aguidancehousehold income between £60,207 - £90,000 per annum (for a 2-bedroom apartment) with savings of £40,250*
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- Not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent
*Each application will be assessed based on your individual circumstances
Although all homes at West View Battersea are now under offer, discover a stunning collection of studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments at Battersea Reach in Wandsworth; available with concierge and an exclusive resident fitness suite.
Find out more and visit BatterseaReach-Peabody.com
West View Battersea is a stunning collection of exquisite Shared Ownership apartments in Wandsworth, and available to all those living and/or working in London.
Overlooking the renowned 200-acre green space at Battersea Park and within proximity to the iconic Battersea Power Station, West View Battersea invites buyers to see the Capital from a new perspective and welcomes you to make the most of London-living.
Found on the cusp of Zone 1 - moments from Chelsea Bridge and Sloane Square, West View Battersea is perfectly placed to enjoy the tranquility of park-side living with convenient access to the City, without compromise.
And although parking and local parking permits are unavailable at West View Battersea, Zipcar car club is available for buyers and is subject to separate costs.
*£1,000 legal fee contribution deductible upon completion when you reserve a home before3 November 2018
Key features of West View Battersea;
- £1,000 legal fee contribution*
- Generous open-plan living spaces with modern, high-quality finishes throughout
- Most apartments benefit from either a private terrace or balcony, and double aspect views
- Moments from Battersea Park; one of London's most renowned parks with 200 acres of open green space
- Proximity to the iconic Battersea Power Station with new social amenities
- Short distance from Chelsea Bridge and access to additional transport links across the River Thames
- Area is experiencing large investment with regeneration projects at Battersea Power Station and an enhanced transport infrastructure at Nine Elms
- Located on the cusp of travel zone 1 with Battersea Park and Queenstown Road rail station just a 10 minute walk away
- Sloane Square, London Victoria and Vauxhall underground stations just over a mile away
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.