Fairview New Homes: London Home Buyer Event
Join us for our Home Buyers event on Friday 31st January & Saturday 1st February where you can find out all you need to know about buying a brand new home in London. Over the two days we will be joined by a residential research expert from Savills, as well as solicitors, interior designers and financial advisors to tell you more about London Help to Buy. This free-to-attend event will be held at Glazier’s Hall, London Bridge, and will offer attendees the chance to ask any questions they have on how to buy their first new home. Plus, a new purchaser from Hydro in Surrey Quays will be on hand to talk about finding her dream home with Fairview.
Plus, reserve your home at the event and we’ll give you £10,000 worth of incentives to put towards your Stamp Duty, furniture pack, curtains or blinds, legal fees and moving costs.
5 REASONS TO BOOK YOUR PLACE AND ATTEND
We can help
1. Learn about the London Help to Buy scheme, mortgages and useful advice from our home buyers on getting onto the property ladder.
See our whole portfolio under one roof
2. Discover our 10 exciting new home developments across London – from Tottenham to Anerley and beyond.
Hear from the experts
3. Our speakers include a team of interior design and finance experts who will answer your burning questions about buying a new Fairview home.
£10,000 worth of incentives*
4. If you reserve your home at the event you’ll receive £10,000 worth of incentives, which can be put towards a Stamp Duty contribution, furniture pack, curtains or blinds, legal fees and moving costs.
5. Our fantastic new development, Discovery at Highams Park, will be exclusively launching here, so you get your pick of the plots before they go!
What’s more Martin Roberts, presenter from the hit BBC show ‘Homes Under the Hammer’, will be joining us to talk about his career in property and when is the right time to buy. Book your place now!
Choose your perfect home from one of our 10 developments across the capital. Hear from our guest speakers, who will be answering your questions and giving tips and advice on buying a new Fairview home – click here for more details.