Top five reasons to attend the London Home Show
Are you considering coming to the London Home Show but aren’t sure what to expect? Hosted at the QEII Centre in Westminster with over 50 exhibitors offering the best of affordable homes in the capital, there’s a reason our exhibition is London’s No.1 first time buyer event.
Take a look at our top five reasons to attend the upcoming event on Saturday 21st September!
1. It’s not often that budding buyers have the opportunity to come face to face with the capital’s leading housing providers all under one roof. This gives you the chance to find out more about each provider, have your questions answered by their sales teams, and discuss available and upcoming developments in your area. The biggest names in housing will be present on the day, including sponsors The L&Q Group, Southern Home Ownership, Notting Hill Genesis, SO Resi by Metropolitan Thames Valley, Clarion Housing, Peabody, Catalyst, Fabrica, Red Loft, JLL, Savills, Countryside Properties and Crest Nicholson.
2. How do I go about getting a mortgage? How much can I afford to borrow? Will I need to pay Stamp Duty? Our exhibitors include independent mortgage advisers and conveyancing solicitors who will be on hand to offer free financial and legal advice, answering any tricky questions you may have about the process, whether you’re looking to buy through Shared Ownership or Help to Buy.
3. Our live Ask the Expert Q&A sessions are a key part of the London Home Show and offer a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers to find out all they need to know about the affordable home ownership market. A panel of housing experts, mortgage advisers and conveyancing solicitors will be covering a variety of topics, from perfecting your credit score to understanding eligibility criteria.
4. Location is one of the most important factors when looking to buy a home of your own. Therefore, our exhibitors will be showcasing the best of Shared Ownership and Help to Buy properties in the capital and beyond. So, whether you’re looking to settle down in the buzz of Zones 1-6 or want to put down roots in the quieter Home Counties, there will be something for you!
5. Tickets are free! You heard us right – that means that you’re getting the chance to have your home buying, financial and legal questions answered at no cost whatsoever. Attendees will just need to register in advance to attend; reserve your place today at sharetobuy.com/homeshow.
The autumn event will play host to London’s leading housing providers with exhibitors offering free advice on alternative home buying options including Shared Ownership and Help to Buy, with hundreds of homes available across London and the Home Counties. Find out more about the upcoming London Home Show and register for your free tickets today.