Balconies come in all shapes and sizes – from the smallest Juliet to the most spacious deck. Yet, while we all treasure our own bit of private outdoor space, our balconies are often left unloved and underappreciated. Regardless of size, this space is unbelievably versatile and can be transformed into the most beautiful of havens…
Five reasons to attend the London Home Show
Are you considering coming to the London Home Show but aren’t sure what to expect? Hosted at the QEII Centre in Westminster and with 55 exhibitors offering the best of affordable homes in the capital, there’s a reason our exhibition is London’s No.1 first time buyer event.
Take a look at our top five reasons to attend the upcoming exhibition on Saturday 23rd March!
1. It’s not often that budding buyers have the opportunity to come face to face with the capital’s biggest and best housing providers all under one roof. This gives you the chance to find out more about each provider, have your questions answered by their sales teams, and discuss available and upcoming developments in your area.
2. How do I go about getting a mortgage? How much can I afford to borrow? Will I need to pay Stamp Duty? Our exhibitors include independent mortgage advisers and conveyancing solicitors who will be on hand to offer free financial and legal advice, answering any tricky questions you may have about the process.
3. Our live Ask the Expert Q&A sessions are a key part of the London Home Show and offer a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers to find out all they need to know about the affordable home ownership market. A panel of housing experts, mortgage advisers and conveyancing solicitors will be covering a variety of topics, from perfecting your credit score to understanding eligibility criteria.
4. Location is important when looking to buy a home of your own. Therefore, our exhibitors will be showcasing the best of Shared Ownership and Help to Buy homes in the capital and beyond. So, whether you’re looking to settle down in the buzz of Zones 1-6 or want to put down roots in the quieter Home Counties, there will be something for you!
5. Tickets are free! You heard us right – that means that you’re getting the chance to have your home buying, financial and legal questions answered at no cost whatsoever. Attendees will just need to register in advance to attend; reserve your place today at sharetobuy.com/homeshow.
Barking Riverside will offer residents plenty of opportunities to get on their bikes, with dedicated cycle paths set to run throughout the 443 acre development – and Barking station just a 15 minute ride away. The first phase of L&Q homes at Barking Riverside, Parklands, consists of one, two and three bedroom apartments, all available…