LQ: Top 5 benefits of three storey townhouse living
L&Q’s top five benefits of living in a townhouse
Offering a plethora of benefits for purchasers, the townhouse is an increasingly popular choice for Britain’s buyers. Providing three and four storey living, the property type caters to a wide range of purchasers, from first timers moving out of a rented home, to families with unruly teenagers requiring flexible space.
L&Q, which has just launched Saxon Reach, a development bringing townhouses to Milton Keynes, outlines the top five benefits of living in these multi-storey marvels:
1. Your home, your way – As buyers’ lifestyles change over the years, homes must adapt with them. With various flexible areas and rooms spread across multiple floors, townhouses offer a layout that is truly adaptable; catering for new family members, pets, jobs and hobbies. Townhouses offer the space for residents to modify rooms as their needs change; from creating a home office and fitness room to a children’s nursery and play area. Well-proportioned rooms at Saxon Reach give residents the freedom to move around furniture, to give each room a new look and feel as trends change.
2. Green goodness – Townhouses are viewed as some of Britain’s most energy efficient homes, with shared walls making the homes more economical to heat; helping residents cut household bills, and reducing residents’ carbon footprint.
3. A luxury retreat – The Master Suite is frequently one of the main draws for prospective buyers wanting a secluded hideaway away from the rest of the house. Townhouses offer more than a separate room for parents to enjoy – homes at Saxon Reach provide a whole floor as a sanctuary, with select townhouses featuring an en suite, built-in wardrobes and additional storage.
4. An extra floor for additional space – Often multi storey homes feature a smaller third floor, but the additional floor in townhouses at Saxon Reach matches the footprint of the rest of the property. Residents can enjoy three expansive floors with generously sized rooms, so that they can enjoy their own personal space in their new home.
5. Relax, and enjoy the view – Three floor townhouses give residents extra height to take in panoramic views from their home, and at Saxon Reach in Milton Keynes, there’s over 6,000 acres of green space and parkland to enjoy.
Saxon Reach is a new development from L&Q, forming part of a thriving new district just outside of Milton Keynes, made up of a mixture of townhouses and apartments. Once complete, Saxon Reach will offer 225 high quality homes available through Help to Buy, Shared Ownership, Assisted Move and Part Exchange.
The Saxon Reach townhouses form part of L&Q’s development of New Build Homes: Quality Standard promise which is dedicated to delivering top of the range fixtures, fitting and appliances as standard, at no additional cost to the buyer, with the option of two modern colour palettes.
Contact our sales team on 01908 031197 for more information on our homes, and for a virtual viewing of our brand new show homes. Private sale prices start from £369,995 for a three bedroom house, available with Help to Buy. Shared Ownership prices start from £80,000 for a 40% share of a one bedroom house (FMV £200,000).
View below for a virtual tour of The Dartmouth, a four bedroom show home at Saxon Reach. For a virtual tour of a three bedroom property at this new development, check out The Marston.
Share to Buy is a one stop shop for affordable homes. On our website, you can search for properties, learn about the mortgage process and find out all you need to know about alternative home buying schemes such as Shared Ownership and Help to Buy via our FAQs and guides.