Register your place at the Share to Buy Online Home Show
Share to Buy will host our first ever virtual home show event
Hosted by property portal Share to Buy, this digital event is being held to aide budding buyers on their journey to home ownership in London and the Counties.
Taking place between 10am to 4pm on Saturday 25th July, the event is free of charge and will bring together London’s major providers of homes for first time buyers all under one ‘virtual’ roof! You can find out more and register for your free tickets here.
Many of you will know us from our London Home Show events (hosted at the QEII Centre in Westminster twice a year) and we were devastated when we had to cancel our event back in March due to the COVID-19 pandemic. That’s why we’re delighted to deliver this Online Home Show and give buyers access to all that they’d have at our in-person event – just from the comfort of your own home!
For aspiring buyers who would like to attend the event, here’s what you can expect:
- Attend webinars explaining how Shared Ownership, Help to Buy and other first time buyer schemes work, and find out how they can help you onto the property ladder.
- Watch a host of video explainer guides and download useful documents.
- Get the low-down on the latest homes available across London and the Home Counties.
- Visit the ‘virtual booths’ of some of the capital’s biggest providers of first time buyer homes.
- Speak by chat and one-on-one video calls with the exhibitors to discuss your options and the homes you’re interested in.
- Register your interest in specific developments and request viewings.
- Speak by chat and one-on-one video calls with expert specialist mortgage brokers and conveyancing solicitors.
Register for your FREE ticket now to secure your place at our first ever Online Home Show!
Share to Buy is a one stop shop for buyers looking to get on the property ladder. On our website, you can search for properties, find out about mortgages and learn all you need to know about alternative home buying schemes such as Shared Ownership and Help to Buy via our FAQs and Guides.