The London Home Show Goes Digital
As you may have seen in our recent statement, the London Home Show Spring 2020 has been cancelled due to growing concerns around the Coronavirs (COVID-19). However, just because you can’t attend the event in-person, doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t still have access to all you need to get started on your home-buying journey!
To find out more about Shared Ownership and Help to Buy, you can check out our FAQs & Guides, as well as our article index and jargon busting videos.
You can also access the full event brochure which includes:
- Content from some of the biggest names in the affordable housing sector
- Access to information about homes available across London and the Home Counties
- Shared Ownership and Help to Buy Q&A’s with industry experts
- Helpful guides and advice on buying your first home
- Information on mortgages, mortgage brokers and solicitors
- Advice on finding a home and a mortgage to suit you
For those who would like to find out more about the homes available or the providers that offer them, we will be hosting daily spotlights over on the London Home Show Instagram from today, Friday 20th March. This will give those who wanted to attend the chance to hear from the providers they would have met at the event.
You can also follow or ask us any questions you may have at @SharetoBuy over on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.