Virtual London Home Show Spring 2021
Registration now open for Share to Buy’s digital first time buyer event
Hosted by property portal Share to Buy, this digital event is being held to aid budding buyers on their journey to home ownership in London and the Home Counties.
Taking place between 10am and 4pm on Saturday 24th April, the event is free of charge and will bring together the capital’s major providers of first time buyer homes all under one ‘virtual’ roof.
The London Home Show is a bi-annual housing exhibition held in spring and autumn each year at the QEII Centre in Westminster. However, due to COVID-19 and lockdown restrictions, our usual in-person events couldn’t take place in 2020. Despite this, we are always striving to put budding buyers in touch with housing providers – that’s why we’re delighted to deliver this Virtual London Home Show and give buyers access to all that they’d have at the physical event, just from the comfort of your own home!
The upcoming exhibition will offer attendees an unparalleled opportunity to virtually meet with a number of housing providers who are offering hundreds of first time buyer homes, as well as legal and financial experts on hand to answer your home-buying questions. Exhibitors at the event will feature some of the leading names in affordable housing including Catalyst, Clarion Housing, L&Q, Peabody, SO Resi by Metropolitan Thames Valley, Southern Home Ownership, Guinness Homes, Countryside Properties, Red Loft and Savills.
For aspiring buyers who would like to attend the event, here’s what you can expect on the day:
- Streamed sessions about first time buyer schemes, including Shared Ownership and Help to Buy, as well as information about the home-buying process.
- Access to a host of video explainer guides and useful downloadable documents.
- Get the low-down on the latest homes available across London and surrounding locations.
- Register your interest in specific developments and request viewings.
- Visit the ‘virtual booths’ of some of the capital’s biggest providers of first time buyer homes.
- Speak via chat and one-on-one video calls with housing associations, providers, specialist mortgage brokers and conveyancing solicitors.
You may wish to get a head start on your property search ahead of our digital event on April 24th. To register for your FREE ticket for the Virtual London Home Show Spring 2021, or to find out more about the buying process, check out the links below:
Share to Buy is a one stop shop for buyers looking to get on the property ladder. On our website, you can search for properties, find out about mortgages and learn all you need to know about alternative home buying schemes such as Shared Ownership and Help to Buy via our FAQs and Guides.