A new report by the Resolution Foundation has found that up to a third of young people face living in private rented accommodation for their entire lives. The report revealed that 40% of ‘millennials’ – those born between 1980 and 1996 – were living in rented housing by the age of 30, and that a record…
Shared Ownership Remortgages
Looking for a new Shared Ownership mortgage? We can help!
If you already have a Shared Ownership mortgage, and wish to remortgage to a new product, we can help. At Share to Buy, we are not just a leading Shared Ownership property portal, we also have our own in-house mortgage service with the following benefits:
- Our team is experienced in assisting Shared Ownership clients, and specialises in all types of mortgages
- When it comes to remortgaging, we have access to the whole of the market and a wide range of lenders
- We charge low broker fees
- For every mortgage we arrange, we donate £10 to the homeless and have to date raised thousands of pounds for those with no home at all.
- To assess your agreement in principle application against lenders specific criteria and affordability calculations. No FEE
- To check bank statement and payslip against lenders requirements and submit an agreement in principle application to a mortgage lender. FEE £50
- To check full application, all supporting paperwork and submit a full application to the lender and then liaise with the lender as necessary. Fee £199
Please note that these fees are not refundable
If you are looking for a new Shared Ownership mortgage you can contact our specialist mortgage team today to discuss your case. Alternatively, simply complete a no obligation agreement in principle application and we will respond showing a range of products that may be open to you. Once you submit an application, there is absolutely no obligation to proceed to a full application but it is a great way of getting the process underway of finding a new deal.
How we help people who are homeless
For every mortgage we arrange, including Shared Ownership remortgages, we donate £10 to a leading homelessness charity St Mungo’s.
For buyers who are struggling to buy a home on the open market, both Shared Ownership and the Help to Buy equity loan can offer great alternative routes onto the property ladder. However, there’s often confusion about the two schemes and how they differ from one another. Shared Ownership vs Help to Buy looks at…
While the Help to Buy equity loan offers a fantastic opportunity for buyers to take those vital steps towards home ownership, it’s also important to weigh up your options. Check out our Help to Buy pros and cons to see if the scheme is right for you! Overview Help to Buy is a government backed…
Shared Ownership 101 | Shared Ownership explained There are a lot of myths and misconceptions around Shared Ownership which causes endless confusion amongst potential buyers. Do I have to share my home with someone else? Won’t paying both rent and a mortgage send my monthly outgoings through the roof? Will I only be able to…