After four years of dating, Sean and Laura made the decision to live together – they found an ideal flat to rent in Ealing and moved in straight away. Sean says: “We were very happy in our rental flat. We’d been living there for about a year and then one day the landlord told us he…
Shared Ownership Remortgages
Looking for a new Shared Ownership mortgage? We can help!
If you already have a Shared Ownership mortgage, and wish to remortgage to a new product, we can help. At Share to Buy, we are not just a leading Shared Ownership property portal, we also have our own in-house mortgage service with the following benefits:
- Our team is experienced in assisting Shared Ownership clients, and specialises in all types of mortgages
- When it comes to remortgaging, we have access to the whole of the market and a wide range of lenders
- We charge low broker fees
- For every mortgage we arrange, we donate £10 to the homeless and have to date raised thousands of pounds for those with no home at all.
- To assess your agreement in principle application against lenders specific criteria and affordability calculations. No FEE
- To check bank statement and payslip against lenders requirements and submit an agreement in principle application to a mortgage lender. FEE £50
- To check full application, all supporting paperwork and submit a full application to the lender and then liaise with the lender as necessary. Fee £199
Please note that these fees are not refundable
If you are looking for a new Shared Ownership mortgage you can contact our specialist mortgage team today to discuss your case. Alternatively, simply complete a no obligation agreement in principle application and we will respond showing a range of products that may be open to you. Once you submit an application, there is absolutely no obligation to proceed to a full application but it is a great way of getting the process underway of finding a new deal.
How we help people who are homeless
For every mortgage we arrange, including Shared Ownership remortgages, we donate £10 to a leading homelessness charity St Mungo’s.
Since 2012, East London has seen growth and investment that has lasted long after the end of the London Olympics seven years ago. Among the areas that have seen steady growth in property prices is Bromley-by-Bow in the Lower Lea Valley. Multi-million pound investment and a detailed masterplan is changing the face of Bow, creating…
No matter where you are in the UK, Shared Ownership can help you to take those important first steps onto the property ladder! Check out some of the latest new build and resale homes listed on Share to Buy with properties available all across the country. Shared Ownership homes in London Malvern House by Hexagon Housing. One bedroom Shared…
Wandsworth, the city’s greenest borough, not only benefits from the cheapest council tax in the UK, but also has a staggering 45 conservation areas* – with city professionals and young families alike flocking to the riverside neighbourhood for the leafy streets and convenient transport links. With average home prices in Wandsworth projected to increase 15%…