Guest Blog – Southern Home Ownership: Southern Home Ownership is a proud sponsor of the London Home Show, in partnership with Share to Buy. As a leading provider of Shared Ownership properties, our vision is to help purchasers step on or move up the property ladder in a choice of excellent locations. Offering everything from…
Shared Ownership Remortgages
Looking for a new Shared Ownership mortgage? We can help!
If you already have a Shared Ownership mortgage, and wish to remortgage to a new product, we can help. At Share to Buy, we are not just a leading Shared Ownership property portal, we also have our own in-house mortgage service with the following benefits:
- Our team is experienced in assisting Shared Ownership clients, and specialises in all types of mortgages
- When it comes to remortgaging, we have access to the whole of the market and a wide range of lenders
- We charge low broker fees
- For every mortgage we arrange, we donate £10 to the homeless and have to date raised thousands of pounds for those with no home at all.
- To assess your agreement in principle application against lenders specific criteria and affordability calculations. No FEE
- To check bank statement and payslip against lenders requirements and submit an agreement in principle application to a mortgage lender. FEE £50
- To check full application, all supporting paperwork and submit a full application to the lender and then liaise with the lender as necessary. Fee £199
Please note that these fees are not refundable
If you are looking for a new Shared Ownership mortgage you can contact our specialist mortgage team today to discuss your case. Alternatively, simply complete a no obligation agreement in principle application and we will respond showing a range of products that may be open to you. Once you submit an application, there is absolutely no obligation to proceed to a full application but it is a great way of getting the process underway of finding a new deal.
How we help people who are homeless
For every mortgage we arrange, including Shared Ownership remortgages, we donate £10 to a leading homelessness charity St Mungo’s.
Guest Blog – L&Q: PricedIn Living Dedicated to helping first time buyers take their first step onto the property ladder, L&Q has launched its PricedIn Living campaign, to demonstrate how buyers can settle in with Shared Ownership – an alternative route onto the housing ladder. With lower deposits available on developments across London and the South…
Guest Blog – Help to Buy London: Looking to buy your new home in London? Then come along to the London Home Show in Westminster on Saturday 3rd March. The Help to Buy London team will be there to answer your questions and offer advice. Who are Help to Buy London? We are the Government…
Guest Blog – Clarion Housing: Shared Ownership holds the key for locked out house hunters. Tim Seward, Director of Sales & Marketing at Clarion. The housing crisis is at the very top of the political agenda today, with the Prime Minister declaring recently that it is her ‘personal mission’ to fix the problem and ‘restore the…