Ahead of the London Home Show on Saturday 21st September, Shaun White from Red Loft talks about the challenges faced by first time buyers looking to get a foot on the property ladder. Red Loft offer a range of affordable housing throughout London and the South East for first time buyers, and their experienced team can…
Shared Ownership Remortgages
Looking for a new Shared Ownership mortgage? We can help!
If you already have a Shared Ownership mortgage, and wish to remortgage to a new product, we can help. At Share to Buy, we are not just a leading Shared Ownership property portal, we also have our own in-house mortgage service with the following benefits:
- Our team is experienced in assisting Shared Ownership clients, and specialises in all types of mortgages
- When it comes to remortgaging, we have access to the whole of the market and a wide range of lenders
- We charge low broker fees
- For every mortgage we arrange, we donate £10 to the homeless and have to date raised thousands of pounds for those with no home at all.
- To assess your agreement in principle application against lenders specific criteria and affordability calculations. No FEE
- To check bank statement and payslip against lenders requirements and submit an agreement in principle application to a mortgage lender. FEE £50
- To check full application, all supporting paperwork and submit a full application to the lender and then liaise with the lender as necessary. Fee £199
Please note that these fees are not refundable
If you are looking for a new Shared Ownership mortgage you can contact our specialist mortgage team today to discuss your case. Alternatively, simply complete a no obligation agreement in principle application and we will respond showing a range of products that may be open to you. Once you submit an application, there is absolutely no obligation to proceed to a full application but it is a great way of getting the process underway of finding a new deal.
How we help people who are homeless
For every mortgage we arrange, including Shared Ownership remortgages, we donate £10 to a leading homelessness charity St Mungo’s.
Whether your dream home is distinctly urban or refreshingly rural, Countryside keeps you connected. When buying a new home, it is important to have all the information. Whether you’re a first time buyer, second stepper or seasoned mover, you need to know all your options before settling on where to move. Whilst affordability is a…
An entire generation has been defined by how out of reach home ownership is, but despite the challenges, research shows most Britons still favour buying over renting, with 9 in 10 young adults aspiring to own their own home one day. Patterns of home ownership have fundamentally changed over the last decade. Private renting has…
Notting Hill Genesis are delighted to be returning to the London Home Show this September, where we hope to help as many people as possible to realise their dream of buying a home. Shared Ownership Week and the London Home Show may be at risk of being eclipsed by somewhat seismic events in the political…