No matter where you are in the UK, Shared Ownership can help you to take those important first steps onto the property ladder! Check out some of the latest new build and resale homes listed on Share to Buy with properties available all across the country. Shared Ownership homes in London St Bernard’s Gate by Catalyst Housing.…
Shared Ownership Remortgages
Looking for a new Shared Ownership mortgage? We can help!
If you already have a Shared Ownership mortgage, and wish to remortgage to a new product, we can help. At Share to Buy, we are not just a leading Shared Ownership property portal, we also have our own in-house mortgage service with the following benefits:
- Our team is experienced in assisting Shared Ownership clients, and specialises in all types of mortgages
- When it comes to remortgaging, we have access to the whole of the market and a wide range of lenders
- We charge low broker fees
- For every mortgage we arrange, we donate £10 to the homeless and have to date raised thousands of pounds for those with no home at all.
- To assess your agreement in principle application against lenders specific criteria and affordability calculations. No FEE
- To check bank statement and payslip against lenders requirements and submit an agreement in principle application to a mortgage lender. FEE £50
- To check full application, all supporting paperwork and submit a full application to the lender and then liaise with the lender as necessary. Fee £199
Please note that these fees are not refundable
If you are looking for a new Shared Ownership mortgage you can contact our specialist mortgage team today to discuss your case. Alternatively, simply complete a no obligation agreement in principle application and we will respond showing a range of products that may be open to you. Once you submit an application, there is absolutely no obligation to proceed to a full application but it is a great way of getting the process underway of finding a new deal.
How we help people who are homeless
For every mortgage we arrange, including Shared Ownership remortgages, we donate £10 to a leading homelessness charity St Mungo’s.
Make your move this Summer to a part of North London seeing investment like never before! L&Q is launching a new release of studio, one and two bedroom apartments on Saturday 19th January at The Rushgroves. These apartments are available through London Help to Buy with prices starting from £352,500 and Shared Ownership prices starting…
The London Home Show will be returning to the Queen Elizabeth II Centre in Westminster on Saturday 23rd March 2019, between 11am to 5pm. Following the success of the autumn event which saw over 3,800 budding buyers walk through the door of the QEII Centre back in September, Share to Buy will be hosting its…
L&Q is launching a new show home on Saturday 19th January for the latest phase of one, two and three bedroom Shared Ownership homes at Acton Gardens, West London’s largest regeneration project. The new eco-homes will offer spacious and sustainable living in a bustling residential hotspot, ideal for young professionals and growing families. Helping residents…