No matter where you are in the UK, Shared Ownership can help you to take those important first steps onto the property ladder! Check out some of the latest new build and resale homes listed on Share to Buy with properties available all across the country. Shared Ownership homes in Sussex Valentines Lea by Hyde. One bedroom…
Shared Ownership Remortgages
Looking for a new Shared Ownership mortgage? We can help!
If you already have a Shared Ownership mortgage, and wish to remortgage to a new product, we can help. At Share to Buy, we are not just a leading Shared Ownership property portal, we also have our own in-house mortgage service with the following benefits:
- Our team is experienced in assisting Shared Ownership clients, and specialises in all types of mortgages
- When it comes to remortgaging, we have access to the whole of the market and a wide range of lenders
- We charge low broker fees
- For every mortgage we arrange, we donate £10 to the homeless and have to date raised thousands of pounds for those with no home at all.
- To assess your agreement in principle application against lenders specific criteria and affordability calculations. No FEE
- To check bank statement and payslip against lenders requirements and submit an agreement in principle application to a mortgage lender. FEE £50
- To check full application, all supporting paperwork and submit a full application to the lender and then liaise with the lender as necessary. Fee £199
Please note that these fees are not refundable
If you are looking for a new Shared Ownership mortgage you can contact our specialist mortgage team today to discuss your case. Alternatively, simply complete a no obligation agreement in principle application and we will respond showing a range of products that may be open to you. Once you submit an application, there is absolutely no obligation to proceed to a full application but it is a great way of getting the process underway of finding a new deal.
How we help people who are homeless
For every mortgage we arrange, including Shared Ownership remortgages, we donate £10 to a leading homelessness charity St Mungo’s.
Do you live or work in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, but finding it hard to get a foot on the property ladder? If so then you could qualify for one of Berkeley Homes luxury manhattans, one or two bedroom apartments at Royal Arsenal Riverside, Woolwich, in Pavilion Square through its Discount Market Sale scheme…
Whether you’re looking to get on the property ladder in Southampton or Cheshire, Shared Ownership can help you take those vital first steps towards home ownership! Check out some of the latest new build and resale homes listed on Share to Buy with properties available all across the country. Shared Ownership homes in Sussex Loxwood Nurseries by Clarion.…
We’re all guilty of it – holding on to the things that we no longer want or need in our home, whether it be broken trinkets, old clothes or worn out kitchen appliances. However, your stuff doesn’t need to rule your life! Check out our top ten ways to get your home back in order…