No matter where you are in the UK, Shared Ownership can help you to take those important first steps onto the property ladder! Check out some of the latest new build and resale homes listed on Share to Buy with properties available all across the country. Shared Ownership homes in Surrey Waterloo Court by So Resi. One…
Shared Ownership Remortgages
Looking for a new Shared Ownership mortgage? We can help!
If you already have a Shared Ownership mortgage, and wish to remortgage to a new product, we can help. At Share to Buy, we are not just a leading Shared Ownership property portal, we also have our own in-house mortgage service with the following benefits:
- Our team is experienced in assisting Shared Ownership clients, and specialises in all types of mortgages
- When it comes to remortgaging, we have access to the whole of the market and a wide range of lenders
- We charge low broker fees
- For every mortgage we arrange, we donate £10 to the homeless and have to date raised thousands of pounds for those with no home at all.
- To assess your agreement in principle application against lenders specific criteria and affordability calculations. No FEE
- To check bank statement and payslip against lenders requirements and submit an agreement in principle application to a mortgage lender. FEE £50
- To check full application, all supporting paperwork and submit a full application to the lender and then liaise with the lender as necessary. Fee £199
Please note that these fees are not refundable
If you are looking for a new Shared Ownership mortgage you can contact our specialist mortgage team today to discuss your case. Alternatively, simply complete a no obligation agreement in principle application and we will respond showing a range of products that may be open to you. Once you submit an application, there is absolutely no obligation to proceed to a full application but it is a great way of getting the process underway of finding a new deal.
How we help people who are homeless
For every mortgage we arrange, including Shared Ownership remortgages, we donate £10 to a leading homelessness charity St Mungo’s.
Christmas may be the most magical time of the year but it comes with some pitfalls. Mainly, everywhere is busy and everything is expensive. However, being able to spend a little extra time at home with your nearest and dearest is one of the best things about the festive period. So, we’ve taken a look…
Arriving at work after an hour or two of being squashed on the daily commute really isn’t the best start to the day, and many employers are recognising this. With a number of companies now offering agile working and flexible hours to their employees – and with freelancers ever on the rise – there are…
No matter where you are in the UK, Shared Ownership can help you to take those important first steps onto the property ladder! Check out some of the latest new build and resale homes listed on Share to Buy with properties available all across the country. Shared Ownership homes in Surrey Albany Place by FABRICA. One bedroom…