Saturday 23rd March saw over 4,000 potential buyers attend the London Home Show Spring 2019 – the capital’s biggest event for first time buyers! The free-to-attend event, hosted by Share to Buy, was the biggest to date with 55 exhibitors all under one roof. A range of Shared Ownership and Help to Buy providers, alongside…
Shared Ownership Remortgages
Looking for a new Shared Ownership mortgage? We can help!
If you already have a Shared Ownership mortgage, and wish to remortgage to a new product, we can help. At Share to Buy, we are not just a leading Shared Ownership property portal, we also have our own in-house mortgage service with the following benefits:
- Our team is experienced in assisting Shared Ownership clients, and specialises in all types of mortgages
- When it comes to remortgaging, we have access to the whole of the market and a wide range of lenders
- We charge low broker fees
- For every mortgage we arrange, we donate £10 to the homeless and have to date raised thousands of pounds for those with no home at all.
- To assess your agreement in principle application against lenders specific criteria and affordability calculations. No FEE
- To check bank statement and payslip against lenders requirements and submit an agreement in principle application to a mortgage lender. FEE £50
- To check full application, all supporting paperwork and submit a full application to the lender and then liaise with the lender as necessary. Fee £199
Please note that these fees are not refundable
If you are looking for a new Shared Ownership mortgage you can contact our specialist mortgage team today to discuss your case. Alternatively, simply complete a no obligation agreement in principle application and we will respond showing a range of products that may be open to you. Once you submit an application, there is absolutely no obligation to proceed to a full application but it is a great way of getting the process underway of finding a new deal.
How we help people who are homeless
For every mortgage we arrange, including Shared Ownership remortgages, we donate £10 to a leading homelessness charity St Mungo’s.
Five benefits to buying a new build home Buying a Shared Ownership home from a Housing Association like Peabody could mean you will be buying a new build property, rather than a second-hand home from an existing leaseholder, which is known as a resale property. Most new build properties are bought when they have not…
Building a Future with L&Q’s Shared Ownership: Staircasing Shared Ownership is an alternative route onto the property ladder. Buyers can purchase a share of their home rather than purchasing on the open market, but what happens after that initial share purchase? Ahead of the London Home Show on 23rd March, L&Q’s Marketing and Brand Director,…
Now is the time to buy with Countryside – Andrew Loveday, Sales Director, Countryside Buying a home can be daunting – whether you’re a first time buyer or moving up the property ladder, it is probably one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. At Countryside, we understand the importance of entering into the process…