Search Properties

 
Buy/Rent
Budget Filter
Status Filter
Accessible Housing
Register for property alerts

Housing Provider

Register or Sign in to view seller details

Flat 31 Cambria Court - 2 bed apartment in Bexley

Flat 31 Cambria Court, North Star Boulevard, Dartford, Dartford, Kent, DA9 9UG

Available Now

Full price £245,000 / minimum share £61,250 (25%)

A modern ground floor two bedroom flat located in a prime central location.

Affordable housing scheme: resales ('part buy part rent' on 2nd hand homes)

Budget calculator

Estimated total monthly cost£749

(includes: rent£297,

service charge£145,

estimated mortgage£307)

SUMMARY


A modern ground floor two bedroom flat located in a prime central location.
Greenhithe is situated in the Dartford Borough of Kent. It is located east of Dartford. Greenhithe station has services to London Charing Cross both via Sidcup and Woolwich Arsenal. These services continue to Gravesend and Gillingham Trains are operated by Southeastern Trains.


To view this property please contact:  Mr Molloy on 07532 745290



Closing date for applications: 1st December 2017

 

The seller will provide you with an application form and letter.



Entrance Hallway  3.26m x 2.10m.

Vinyl flooring. Radiator. 2 x storage cabinets.


Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen  7.18m x 3.29m

Double glazed window to rear.  Radiator, vinyl flooring.

Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Integral gas oven and hob with cooker hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Room for full height fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring.



Bedroom One  5.01m x 2.70m

Double glazed window to rear. Carpet flooring. Radiator.



Bedroom Two  3.84m x 2.10m

Double glazed window to rear. Carpet flooring. Radiator.


Bathroom  2.62m x 1.98m

Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan.

 

COUNCIL TAX BAND to be paid per annum to Dartford County Council.

Please note as this is a shared 25% ownership property there is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 75% share.

Accessibility Rating

Check with provider for accessibility information.

Eligibility

You may be eligible for this property if:

  • You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
  • You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
  • You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.

Disclaimer

The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Share to Buy ltd makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Share to Buy has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by the sponsoring housing association. Please contact the housing association or estate agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007.

  • GROUND FLOOR FLAT

  • SECURE ENTRY SYSTEM

  • ONE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE

  • DOUBLE GLAZING

  • GAS CENTRAL HEATING

  • CLOSE TO AMENITIES

  • 92 YEARS REMAINING ON THE LEASE (99 YEARS FROM 1ST OCTOBER 2010)

  • EPC RATING: B:88

  • PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO APPLICANTS LIVING IN DARTFORD

YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.

Share to Buy Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA register number 306800. You can find more detail on our status in our Initial Disclosure Document [109k] and Terms of Business.

For further information, contact us or write to: Share to Buy, PO Box 11998, Sudbury CO10 3BS. Registered in England and Wales no: 04909788.