Share percentage 25%, full price £435,000, £10,875 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,420
Rent £680, Service charge £179, Mortgage £561*
Calculated using a representative rate of 4.80%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Open plan one-bedroom apartments in Ealing moments from North Acton Station
Welcome to The Perfume Factory, a new development of 60 new homes in North Acton, available through Shared Ownership. With exceptional connections to Central London and beyond, you can start your home ownership journey while having easy access to excellent local amenities and the delights of the capital. And with modern, high-specification homes designed to be highly practical and comfortable, you’ll be pleased to come home, every time.
With the North Acton underground station just a few minutes away and the new Acton Main Line Elizabeth Line station nearby, you can be at Paddington in under half an hour and the Westfield shopping centre in just over ten minutes. Closer to home, a new community is beginning to grow and supporting amenities are springing up, such as restaurants and supermarkets, complementing the wide choice of offerings of nearby Acton and Shepherd’s Bush.
Contemporary designed apartments provide everything you need, and the stylish, comfortable home that you want. The living room, kitchen and hallways come with stylish Nordic oak laminate floors, blackout roller blinds are throughout, and the master bedrooms come with a fitted wardrobe. Beautiful, modern kitchens feature state-of-the-art appliances from Bosch and Caesarstone quartz worktops.
- Fitted Denim Blue modular kitchen with handle less edged doors
- Stone worktop in Caeserstone Pebble
- Bosch stainless steel built-in oven
- Bosch induction hob
- Super quiet, fully integrated Bosch dishwasher
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer
- Roca semi-recessed white china washbasin
- Roca white wall-hung W.C. with soft close seat
- Large mirror-fronted wall storage unit
- Chrome electrically powered and controlled towel warmers/radiators, with remote digital programmer
- Built-in wardrobe in master bedroom with two mirrored doors
- Pewter coloured Clarendon Elite twist carpet
- Visitor building and common area access is controlled by a video entry phone system
- Resident building and common area access via key fob readers
- Cycle storage
- Two elevators servicing all floors
- A bank of letter boxes provided in communal areas
- Refuse storage
Lease Length: 247 years
Council Tax Band: Not specified
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure
The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
- Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
- Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £435,000, £10,875 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 4.80%