Share percentage 35%, full price £430,000, £15,050 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,428
Rent £641, Service charge £11, Mortgage £776*
Calculated using a representative rate of 4.80%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
New Year, New Home! A brand new release of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom shared ownership homes!
Available now is The Shearwater - a beautiful 3 bedroom detached house perfect for that growing family!
Prices start from £150,500 for a 35% share, based on a full market value of £430,000 for a three bedroom house.
Your estimated monthly outgoings*:
Monthly rent: £641
Monthly service charge: £11
Total outgoings**: £1,524
Minimum household income: £48,500
10% deposit: £15,050
Please note that the Council Tax banding is not set until after legal completion. For more information, please refer to your Local Authority.
Register your interest now to book a viewing
Situated in the seaside town of Whitstable, there's a home for everyone at Whitstable Heights. The growing community offers a wide range of different house and apartment styles, making it perfect for first time buyers and families, small or large. Outside of the development, the town of Whitstable has plenty to keep you satisfied. From retail therapy to beach-side eateries and bars to the surrounding Kent countryside. The opportunities to explore are endless
Why buy at Whitstable Heights?
- Be part of a brand new community in the heart of Whitstable
- Wide range of homes suitable for first time buyers, young families and relocators
- Popular destination, well-known for its beach, harbour and annual oyster festival
- 6 miles to motorway network via M2
- 1 mile to Whitstable station offering services into London
- Allocated parking
- Turfed private gardens
- Selected homes ready to move into
To find out more about the development or book a viewing.
*Incentive is available on selected homes in the Aviary Collection at Whitstable Heights, terms and conditions apply.
For more information, speak to Hyde New Homes sales team
Council Tax Band: New build - Council tax band to be determined
Property DownloadsFloor Plan
The ‘estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together: rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: This is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes).
- Service Charge: Covers maintenance and repairs for communal areas within your development.
- Mortgage: Share to Buy use a database of mortgage rates to work out the rate likely to be available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly plan on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: This mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. This is not a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 35%, full price £430,000, £15,050 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 4.80%