No matter where you are in the UK, Shared Ownership can help you to take those important first steps onto the property ladder! Check out some of the latest new build and resale homes listed on Share to Buy with properties available all across the country. Shared Ownership homes in Sussex Valentines Lea by Hyde. One bedroom…
Staircasing Mortgage Agreement in Principle
Staircasing agreement in principle or full application
Submit an agreement in principle application for your Staircasing mortgage to the Share to Buy mortgage team if you are ready to buy more shares in your Shared Ownership home.
If you are just researching the potential to staircase, but have not yet began the process, you can use our Shared Ownership Staircasing calculator and submit an agreement in principle further down the line.
How it works
- You submit personal details about each applicant using our secure online agreement in principle application form.
- We will respond with illustrations for mortgages that you may be able to apply for, ideally showing you a range of competitively priced options.
- At this point, we will not have run any credit checks and when we send you the illustrations there is no obligation to proceed any further.
- If you like one of the options, you can request an agreement in principle from the lender and this may involve a credit check but we would only conduct a credit check with your explicit consent.
- If you pass the initial check and have not yet had an offer accepted on a property, you can now provide proof that you should be able to obtain a mortgage. If you have had an offer accepted, you can log back in to complete a ‘full application’, i.e. providing property details, solicitor etc. We will then arrange the mortgage for you right up to completion, taking care of any paperwork or fees (where appropriate) and keeping you regularly updated as to developments.
- There is no fee for submitting the agreement in principle application.
- An agreement in principle is not binding on either you or the lender and is always subject to, amongst other items, valuation of the property and proof of income.
Start Staircasing by applying for an agreement in principle or contact our specialist mortgage team.
Do you live or work in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, but finding it hard to get a foot on the property ladder? If so then you could qualify for one of Berkeley Homes luxury manhattans, one or two bedroom apartments at Royal Arsenal Riverside, Woolwich, in Pavilion Square through its Discount Market Sale scheme…
Whether you’re looking to get on the property ladder in Southampton or Cheshire, Shared Ownership can help you take those vital first steps towards home ownership! Check out some of the latest new build and resale homes listed on Share to Buy with properties available all across the country. Shared Ownership homes in Sussex Loxwood Nurseries by Clarion.…
We’re all guilty of it – holding on to the things that we no longer want or need in our home, whether it be broken trinkets, old clothes or worn out kitchen appliances. However, your stuff doesn’t need to rule your life! Check out our top ten ways to get your home back in order…